EP04P02

They are both sitting at the back of the car when Lisa decided to break the silence.

"Ms. Kim"

"Yes?"

"Are there any other events in the library other than movie screening?" The chairman asked.

"No, there are a lot of exhibitions and musicals scheduled already."

"But the library didn't feel so bad." Lisa thought to herself.

After a while, the chairman spoke again, "Tell them to prepare for the opening event in the library too."

The secretary gave her practiced smile, "I'll deliver your message."

Jennie then noticed Lisa's expression. She thought to herself that the chairman might be getting too stressed about the plans and offered, "I'll think about ideas for the opening event too."

"You will?"

Jennie nods, "Yes, we're running out of time, and it's something from your direct concern."

Lisa nods and when Jennie's attention is not on hers anymore, she smiles softly to herself.

-----

"Now!" Jennie's older sister Hyoyeon then flipped the meat.

"Woah! Daebak!"

"You're good at grilling pork skin." Taeyeon, the oldest, noted.

"I know, right? Its color gets much more appetizing if you flip it five seconds later." Taeyeon nods in agreement with Hyoyeon while their youngest sister is obviously spacing out.

Taeyeon immediately grabbed a small piece of meat, blew it to lessen the warmth and dipped it onto the sauce before offering the food to her little sister, who's still spacing out.

"Ah" she notes and Jennie obediently opened her mouth and accepted the food. Her mind still preoccupied.

The oldest sighs, "What are you thinking?" she inquired.

Jennie pouted, "I need an idea for an opening event at the library."

"Is it still a job for a secretary? Should you do that too?" Hyoyeon rhetorically asked before adding, "Why are you so loyal when you are about to leave?"

Taeyeon immediately agreed, "That's right. As a psychiatrist and your sister, I can definitely say that you're showing signs of being a workaholic. You're too addicted to your work" She implies while Jennie immediately reacted to her defenses.

"No, it's just that I'm doing my best until my last day." She reasoned out. Her face looking convinced with every word she said.

Hyoyeon sighs in frustration and sets down her utensils. "This is why your boss is so clingy. You work too hard for her." She pointed to their older sister, "I heard from Taeyeon that she's amazingly possessive of you"

A nudge comes at Hyoyeon's side while Jennie raised her eyebrows at the statement. She quickly looked at their oldest sister, "You told her already?" She mockingly asked.

Taeyeon immediately tried to swerve the conversation, "Yah! Master of pigskin! Flip them over!"Then pointed to the meats that they're cooking.

"Not yet! After 40 more seconds." Hyoyeon advises.

Jennie huffs, "You know, I started to think she's not just being possessive." She put her hand to her chest and taps it convincingly, "She might need me more than anybody."

"What?!" The two sisters exclaim.

"Well, I keep thinking about what it would be like if I'm not there."