E01P03

Jennie carefully grills and angrily sprinkles the salt into the pork.

"I told you I'd do it." Her older sister, Hyoyeon says as she grabs the tongs.

"It's just my work habit." Jennie says, "I feel obsessed to set the table myself."

The oldest, Taeyeon, says, "Jennie, let's eat together."

"Both of you should enjoy the food" the youngest says as she puts the meat to her sisters' plates. "By the way, you two look haggard. It is tough to work at the hospital?"

Taeyeon looked at her younger sister with concern, "Jennie, don't worry about our business anymore. I didn't take care of my younger siblings as the eldest and looked only for myself. You struggled a lot because of that."

"Aigoo! Don't say that." Jennie says as she flips the meat, "You two joined me on the way, so we paid the debt back together. Plus, you didn't cause any trouble like our dad."

"What?! Dad caused trouble again?" both of her sister exclaimed.

Jennie sets down the tongs, "Well, Dad borrowed money from a loan shark earlier this month.

Taeyeon sighs in frustration. "It was about... 30,000 dollars." Jennie adds.

Hyoyeon raised her voice, "30,000 dollars?!"

"Why are you bringing that up now?"

Jennie laughs, "It would've only made you worry."

"So what happened?" Taeyeon asked.

"I sold my car to pay it off."

"You had a car?!" Hyoyeon asks then Taeyeon elbows her.

"I missed a bus and was late by about 10 minutes and so the vice chairman bought it for me." Jennie sets the cooked meats, "I sold it after driving it for only about a week." Her older sisters look ashamed of themselves.

"I paid off all the debut, so I feel so relaxed now." Jennie laughs wholeheartedly.

  ----- 

Vice Chairman Lisa is at a lounge with Director Kim and the latter is laughing hysterically.

Lisa, unimpressed at the , stays quiet. "What's funny?" Lisa asked.

Jisoo stops, "Now that I think about it again, it's not so funny." She says as she wipes of the sauce from her lips from eating too much chicken.

"After all those times we shared together, how could she be this calm?" Lisa mumbles to herself.

"You always said you two were only work-related."

Lisa ignores Jisoo and kept thinking, "I wonder what the reason is."

"Jennie must have done it because of a shocking event. Think carefully." Lisa looks at Jisoo, "She must've had some kind of trigger that made her want to resign."

"Trigger?" Lisa thinks back to that day Jennie asked for resignation.

Her mind rewinds through all the moments from that day until Lisa settles on Mina shouting, Lisa!

"Mina?" Lisa mumbles to herself.

Back to the dinner with her sisters, Jennie sneezes due to an allergy, "Gosh, it's driving me crazy."

Taeyeon immediately finds something in her bag, "I told you not to forget about taking your allergy pills. Why are you the only one among us who's allergic to pollen?" then she passed allergy pills to her youngest sister.