Chapter 2: Nostalgia

"Welcome to my Sweet Gluttony

"Welcome to my Sweet Gluttony..."

The weak looking bartender greeted politely to the approaching woman. She looks extremely beautiful, her luscious black hair and golden eyes could captivate any man.

"W-well, what can I get for you? Umm... Mrs.?"

"It's Merlin. I would like to have the house blend for two please."

As Escanor is preparing the drinks, the door opens as a cheery looking man with spiky orange hair walked in. He sat beside Merlin while playfully gave her a wink.

"Here is the special blend, please enjoy."

The orange hair man immediately gulped down the beer as Merlin gently took a sip.

"Wow... this drink is amazing! How could you make it to be so delicious! It's much more better than the beer at Boar's Hat!" The man exclaimed.

"W-well, it's a recipe I thought of while I was travelling around the world as a bartender, I am glad you had enjoyed it." Escanor shyly replied. Merlin laughed a little when she saw the timid bartender's reaction while asking him about the recipe.

W-well It's...

"Hey!! It's King Arthur and Merlin!" a man shouts from outside. A large crowd immediately gathered inside the bar while crowding the two people. All the women were cheering while trying to embrace their king as the men were also infatuated with Merlin.

"P-please don't disturb my customers" Escanor tried to reason with the citizens of Camelot. The people simply ignored him as all their attention was onto the two prominent figures in his bar.

"Hey bartender, 2 beers please!" a man shouted.

"5 house blend and 3 cocktails for me!" another man shouts.

As the order began to continue, Escanor was confused on what to do, if he kicked all of them out it would badly damage his bar reputation as today is its first day of business.

"Would you like my help?" a gentle voice asked.

As Escanor turns, he saw Merlin beside him while already making a bunch of beers with her magic. The thin man just looked dazed and amazed as he watched Merlin easily served the crowd of people without breaking a sweat.

The whole bar was filled with laughter and loud banters of the men and women. King Arthur without helping just drank his fill while conversating with his people. The charismatic king sure knows how to enjoy without knowing that he is the main cause of this sudden hectic for the new bar.

After midnight, the people finally left. King Arthur and Merlin were the only ones left to help clean up the place.

"Luckily they still remembered to pay for the drinks ahahaha" Arthur laugh as he carried the mugs to the basin. Merlin simply smirked while she tidied up the plates and bottles after the "unexpected party".

"T-thank you guys for helping me, it's very late you should head back to the palace your majesty and Mrs. Merlin too.

"Alright then, what do we owe you for the drinks?" Merlin asks.

"I-it's alright Ma'am, it's on the house tonight, you guys have helped me make thorough this ordeal. I am very g-grateful." Escanor nervously replied.

"Well thank you for the drinks, see you soon Escanor..." as Arthur and Merlin went out, Escanor stared at the raven-haired woman and a tingling warm sensation and nostalgic feeling overwhelm him.

As the door closes, he suddenly remembered,

"W-wait, how does Merlin know my name? I didn't even introduce myself to her...?

The end.

Hey guys sorry for the extremely late update, I hope you enjoy this short chapter and please have a good day.( I will try my best to update as soon as possible XD).