008

e͟i͟g͟h͟t͟

"I've never seen someone else come up to the roof before at lunch time, have you hyung?"

"No, Jimin." The mint haired boy responded as he sat looking at the black haired boy who appeared to be sleeping. "He must have been skipping class or something to sleep."

"Why didn't he just go to the nurse's office then?"

"Do I look like a psychic?"

"No, you don't, Yoonie hyung." The younger huffed as he crossed his arms and sat beside the boy. The older couldn't help but laugh at his reaction and ruffle his hand through his pink hair. "I was just thinking out loud."

"Guys! We brought-" Taehyung yelled as he opened the door to the roof his face going into shock once seeing the black haired person. "Who did you kidnap, Yoongi!"

"Why am I to blame? Surely Jiminie would be the one to kidnap someone out of all of us. He's the one that always talks about wanting to be friends with everyone."

Namjoon walked alongside Taehyung and stared at the stranger. It wasn't until Taehyung gasped and started jumping up and down that Jimin seemed to get intrigued again with the situation.

"Jiminie we know him! He's in our art class, that new kid!"

"He's in the English class I'm a student aid for too," Namjoon said. "I think he's a year younger than you guys and moved up a grade."

"Woah so he's smart like you?"

"He seems like he tries hard in school, he took way better notes than anyone else in that class." The purple headed man said as he shrugged and looked back at his other friends. "I can't think of any reason why he'd be purposely skipping class to come up here."

The rooftop door opened again and the red headed Hoseok appeared smiling as he carried his own lunch. He frowned realizing that everyone seemed to be ignoring his entrance and instead staring down at something so he rushed over tilting his head once seeing a black haired boy.

"Did Jiminie finally kidnap someone?"

"Why me? I just want to make friends, that doesn't mean I want to kidnap them!"

"Calm down or your face will become the same shade as your hair," Taehyung said laughing as he showed off his box smile to the older. "Besides you might wake him up and he'd freak out in this situation."

"He's the guy who served me a latte yesterday!"

"You went and got a latte yesterday without me?"

"I think it was his first day yesterday, he was really nice though," Hoseok replied ignoring Yoongi's comment to him. "Why is he up here though? I kind of thought nobody else would ever come up here since they try to avoid us."

"That's what we're trying to figure out," Namjoon said noting how cute the younger seemed to be as a permanent pout was on his face while he continued to sleep. "He's really cute though."

"Hey! You already have five boyfriends, don't go flirting with some other guy while we're around!"

"I just said he was cute, not that I want to get with him," Namjoon said as he crouched down to admire the youngest face more. "I think this kid's name was Jeongguk? He didn't talk much in class to the other students, I think he prefers being alone."

"Maybe he just doesn't know about this being a protagonist place since he has no friends," Yoongi said as he opened his box beginning to eat his lunch. "He wanted to sleep and ended up coming here instead of the nurse's office for fresh air since he was tired from his shift last night. Hoseok left at around 8 to get a coffee so I assume he worked later than that plus having to deal with homework. He probably is just super sleep deprived."

"So should we wake him up?"

"Probably not," Namjoon said as he got up and moved to the other side of the roof to sit where Yoongi was. "He'd probably freak out just like everyone else does whenever they have to associate with a protagonist. Just let him sleep through lunch break he doesn't even have food on him and I doubt he'd accept any food from us."

The other boys simply shrugged as they made their way to the other side of the roof being extra quiet that day when talking as to not interrupt the youngers sleep.