036

𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕤𝕚𝕩

Storing black hair dye was both comforting and terrifying

Whenever Jin would glance at the boxes his mind would wander off into what would happen if someone figured out about this. Sure he wasn't the one actually pretending to be someone else but he was still directly helping.

But helping out Jeongguk definitely outweighed the cons. Sure, the younger was capable keeping his identity a secret but it was beginning to weigh down on him. Jin could see how defeated and constantly worried Jeongguk would seem and being able to help and take away some of the burden for him made him happy, almost like gaining his trust gave him a sense of satisfaction.

There wasn't anyway he could keep them constantly safe and make sure Jeongguk's secret wouldn't ever be revealed. They were protagonists, there never was a way to be a hundred percent sure about anything. But that didn't mean he wasn't going to take precautions.

When he had ordered the hair dye he had made sure to do it under his mother's card. With her being a model she changed her hair color all the time, only to natural hues of course, so there wouldn't be any reason to suspect it. And if somehow someone grew curious it wasn't like Jin would ever have black hair, they'd easily be able to see his bright silver hair anyways.

There were still technicalities and what-ifs that the government somehow could do but there wasn't any reason to worry about something he didn't have control over.

The only issue he was seriously concerned about was his boyfriends.

He didn't hide anything from them, both physically and mentally. Keeping Jeongguk's secret was one thing but having to physically hide the hair dye was a bit more difficult. They came over all the time and basically lived in his apartment, what would they think if they found the hair dye? It would be obvious he wasn't using it and there wasn't really any way he could explain without saying the truth. But he couldn't break Jeongguk's trust and reveal his secret so he'd be stuck with no plan if they actually saw the hair dye.

He had to hide it but where? He couldn't just tell them not to open a certain cabinet, they would be way too curious to follow that rule. So where was he supposed to put them where they wouldn't find them?

And that question had led him to the guest room.

In his apartment he had three guest rooms but only one of them had actually stayed a guest room. One room had been turned into a makeshift studio and the other was a barren room used for dancing. They had decided to keep one guest room just for emergencies but Jin honestly couldn't think of a time his boyfriends had even walked into this room.

It was probably because he had invested in so much around his apartment. The giant bed in his room was custom made to fit all of them and still have a surplus of extra room, he had a walk-in closet with enough room for his boyfriends' clothes, and their couch even had plenty enough room to sleep on. There was no reason for them to even be curious about going in here so they just didn't.