o56. 💌

o56. 💌 [spam]
to: dearreaders@gmail.com
subject: me not just talking about marvel?

ok so let's start this off by saying, i am really hyped for my new tony fic and i sorta got the problem solved of me having multiple ones for him as a love interest.

i'm just going to make a series with 5 or so book (different ocs and different time periods). the first one is coming out tomorrow, after that the prequel will come out (which takes place in college because i just want to write about how peggy carter is like tony's god aunt so).

the other ones take place as an au, civil war and then infinity war! i'm really debating on whether or not to do this with my harley quinn books too, i'm slowly getting more into dc and maybe i'll bring back my justice league fic around the time that i post my aquaman fic in December.

i'm only really going to focus on finishing one book at a time but all my books will either be in two series: the revivalist series or the renaissance chronicles. those that are in each are connected together and will mention my ocs so if you want to see my ocs more in depth go to @eddiesbrock and look at the ocs book i have up!

this whole week will be focused on planning out my tony interconnected series and writing updates for other books because i need to get my mind off of real life situations lmao.

my book: eccentric, will probably be the only book not in either series because it's non canon compliant and uhhh i have no way to bring it into iw.

another thing: i'm making these ghost pairs of books that take place in the same movie and series so the idea is that i finish two books at the same time. example) my maria hill fic is connected to my tony stark one. think of them like zero pairs idk lmao

also the new fbawtft looks great, i'm living for zoe kravitz in it tbh:

jude law plays a gay dumbledore (even though apparently it won't be as evident in the movie what his sexuality really is sigh). so maybe when i watch the movie, I'll make a fic for him to, who knows at this point?

i just want someone to check all my drafts and tell me what they think but also i don't wanna give out my pass either idk

anywho, does anyone want to be tagged in the book i'm dropping today because like i wrote the names of my friends but idk if you guys like being tagged or not so -