~ 2 ~

Thank you guys so much for the support! This is basically my first fanfiction, so i'm not that good at it yet. Also, English isn't my native language. So please correct me if i made a typo or anything. I'm also gonna add requests for chapters. So if you'd like to see something happen between these two, just let me know! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

16:00 PM

The bell rang and Professor Shen dismissed his class. Once all the students left, he wiped his board and went to sit at his desk. He wanted to do something, but he forgot what. Because his mind wondered to a certain person. Chief Zhao. No, Yun Lan was his name. He seemed like a really nice person. He was at least nicer to Shen Wei than most people.

Shen Wei was always the silent one. He got bullied when he was little. They said he was a freak. Shen Wei was just very awkward while speaking and he didn't like touching. Because of the bullying, he got hit many times. And now he got scared of touch, too afraid of being hurt again.

Shen Wei left his classroom to get some coffee. He needed that. To get his mind off of everything. He got his cup of coffee and went back to his classroom. But he was surprised by someone sitting on his desk.

"Hello, Professor Shen", a sweet and quirky voice said. He was met with the man he had just been thinking about. Zhao Yun Lan. "Hello", he simply said. He went to sit at his desk and put his mug on the table. "Why are you here?", Shen Wei asked. Trying to not sound irritated. It was not as if he didn't want him to be here, he just didn't like surprises.

"Well, that's a way of greating someone", he laughed. "I was just wondering, would you please consider to join me?". Shen Wei took a sip of his coffee and sighed. "Why do you want me out of all people available?", he asked curiously. "Because you", he pointed at Shen Wei "aren't like all the others".

"I'll think about it", he said. Trying to hide his smile. "Great", Yun Lan said jumping off of the desk. "Here", he handed a card. "My number", he winked and walked away.

Shen Wei inspected the card. "If you want to join me and my hot adventures, give me a call ;)" with his phone number written underneath it. Shen Wei smiled to himself. This man was way too ridiculous.

He continued working, but was way too distracted. His mind was having a battle about whether he was or wasn't gonna called Yun Lan. Eventually he decided to do it. He placed the card in front of him and typed in the number written on it.

After 3 rings Yun Lan picked up. "Ai, Professor Shen, I see you've already fallen for me", Shen Wei couldn't see his face, but he was certain that the other was smiling. "Unfortunately, yes". Shen Wei answered. The other laughed. "Well, I'm glad you did. Are you free tonight? I will treat you on some dinner", "I am, yes", " Okay, great, meet me here at the university around, let's say 7 o'clock?", "Fine by me", Shen Wei answered. "Okay, see you tonight", the other answered way too enthusiastic.

~~~~~~~~

18:55 PM

Shen Wei was on his way to the university. He was going to meet up with Yun Lan. He put on his formal clothing, but not too formal. Even though he had met Yun Lan two times, he already knew the man wouldn't take him to a place too fancy.

Shen Wei reached the university and got out of his car. He straightend his jacket and walked towards the front doors. He saw Yun Lan waiting there. "Ay Professor Shen", Yun Lan greeted him. "Let's get going", he added.

"Yun Lan, how long have you been waiting here?", Shen Wei asked out of curiosity. "Around 8 minutes, why?". Shen Wei waved it off. "So I'm taking you to my favourite restaurant. Nobody knows it's my favourite.". He told him. Shen Wei just looked at him.