~ 11 ~

Guess who's back from Spain! It's been so much fun in Cambrils, Estival Eldorado, definitely a suggestion. But the flight back to Amsterdam was shit. We went to Barcelona airport. Our flight was supposed to be at 3:20, but then we got the news that there was gonna be an hour delay. So when we finally were in the plane, we got the news we had to wait an additional 50 minutes. So right now i'm in the airplane and i'm bored, so here you have a new chapter. Sorry to bother you with this story, i just wanted to explain ;) anyways, hope you enjoy!

And yes that picture is taken by me :)

Ps : when I uploaded this story, I wasn't in the airplane anymore. I'm safe in my home rn 😂😘
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:30 AM

The next day Shen Wei woke up in the bed, this was their last day at the hotel. Today they would catch the bus at 04:00 pm and go back to their homes. Da Qing had already left the day before, due to some trouble at home. Yun Lan had also left to get some food for them.

Shen Wei got out of bed, took a quick cold shower and wrapped a towel around his waist. He walked out of the bathroom, his right hand drying his hair with another towel. He looked to his left and saw Yun Lan standing there with some bags in his hands.

Yun Lan's eyes wondered over the almost fully naked body. His chest was wet and he couldn't take his eyes off him. Shen Wei made a coughing noise and Yun Lan's attention got brought back to his face. "Oh uhm", Yun Lan began "I have the food, since we're only staying here for maximum 4 hours, I decided to not get too much", he smiled while placing the bags on the table. Shen Wei nodded and searched for his glasses. When he found them, he placed them on top of his still wet nose.

Yun Lan followed his every move. "Uhm, I need to change", Shen Wei informed Yun Lan. Yun Lan just nodded. "So, could you maybe.. i don't know, get out?", Shen Wei made it clear that he didn't want Yun Lan to see him change. "Oh, yeah right, sorry", Yun Lan apologised and walked out the apartment. Shen Wei just sighed and put on his clothes.

He didn't have too much time to get ready so he just put on some black pants and a very soft white sweater. He didn't want to do his hair, so his messy hair lay on his forehead. He told Yun Lan it was okay to come in again. Yun Lan came in the room and looked Shen Wei up and down. "You... you look...", Yun Lan did a thinking pose "you look different". Shen Wei chuckled. "Is that in a good or bad way?", he asked. "A good way, very good way", he said smiling up at him. He then walked towards Shen Wei and ruffled his hair. "You look cute", Shen Wei blushed. "Stop it", he warned.

He always felt very warm whenever Yun Lan would compliment him. It gave a nice, warm and soothing feeling. He also got that feeling when Yun Lan would look at him, as if he suddenly didn't know how to fuction properly.

They began eating and just talked a bit. "What date is it today?", Shen Wei asked him. "Uhm, I think it's the 25th of December", he answered. "Ah", Shen Wei said, but then he realised what that date meant. His eyes opened wide at the sudden realisation. "25th of December?!", he yelled. Yun Lan chuckled "yes, why?". "It's Christmas!", Yun Lan nodded. "That it is indeed." Shen Wei didn't even buy Yun Lan anything.

After they finished their food, they went to pack their suitcases. It took 30 minutes and they cleaned their appartment a bit, not wanting to leave it behind all dirty. They left their appartment and went to wait in the lobby. Some time later Zhu Hong and a boy Shen Wei remembered as Lin Jing came towards them. Lin Jing said his goodbye and went out.

"Yun Lan", Zhu Hong said wanting Yun Lan to focus on her. "You are taking the bus right?", she asked. "Yes, I am", he said "why?". "No, just... I'm also taking the bus", she smiled. Yun Lan smiled back. Shen Wei didn't like the fact that she was gonna accompany them at all.