~ 6 ~

10:00 AM

Shen Wei had woken up, still wrapped in Yun Lan's embrace. He smiled to himself. Yun Lan had comforted him, hadn't asked all sort of questions. Because he wouldn't be able to answer those, he would one day, but not now. He just soothed him and made sure he was alright. Shen Wei slowly got out of the other man's embrace. He stood up, layed the sheets back on Yun Lan and sat on the edge of the bed. Looking at Yun Lan.

This man, this man wasn't like all the other people he had met. He looked though, but he had a soft heart. He also seemed to care about Shen Wei, which he really appreciated. The longer Shen Wei stared at his face, the clearer everything became. He was falling for his friend. No, best friend. He was the best friend he's ever had, but now he screwed it up. He fell for Yun Lan.

He was thinking about him 24/7, always wanted to be with him, wanted to see him smile and when he did, the butterflies in his stomach became too much. He always got jealous when Yun Lan was with a girl, especially Zhu Hong, since she had a crush on him too. But of course Yun Lan would never like him back, so why even bother. He sighed, got dressed and already left to meet the others like they always did.

When Yun Lan woke up, he was surprised to see an empty spot next to him. He decided that Shen Wei left already. Was he mad about the day before? Why did he get so emotional? These were the questions wandering around in Yun Lan's brain, but he decided to ignore them. If it was really that important, Shen Wei would tell him. He thought of him as his best friend, so he hoped he would tell him. But he wouldn't pressure him into saying something he wasn't comfortable with. He just got out of bed, got dressed and went to meet the others.

Shen Wei was talking with some co workers in the reception of the hotel, since that was their meeting spot before getting breakfast, a guy named Da Qing was very nice. He also had an ability, just like all the other people who worked here. He could turn into a cat. Strangly Shen Wei didn't find it weird at all, it was like he deep down already knew. He frowned, but shook it off.

He heard a door being opened and saw Yun Lan walk through the door. He immediately smiled at him and Yun Lan smiled back. He saw Yun Lan wanting to walk towards him, but Zhu Hong had rushed to his side and linked her arm with his. She smiled up at the younger man and he smiled a more comfortable smile than before. She literally pulled him with her and they talked. Shen Wei followed their every move, but Da Qing started talking again, so he decided to give him his attention.

After 10 minutes of everyone having caught up, they went to the dining room. They were with 10 people there, so they decided to get a table with a couch on either sides of the table. There was room for 5 people on the either couches.

Shen Wei saw Yun Lan sit down at the corner of one couch, so he wanted to sit next to him, but Zhu Hong already claimed that spot. Shen Wei sighed and decided to sit opposite him. Yun Lan gave him a small smile as apology, Shen Wei just looked away. Feeling a bit unwell all of a sudden. He also felt like he was starting to feel a bit jealous, but why would he feel jealous? It's not like Yun Lan was his and he could decided with whom he could hang out with. And Yun Lan would not like her, right?

They all sat down and ordered their food, Shen Wei stealing some glances at the "couple" in front of him. He was giving Zhu Hong some nasty glares, but he couldn't care less. Zhu Hong was making him laugh and smile, she also kept poking him and placed her hand on his thigh. Yun Lan hadn't paid attention to him even once.

But suddenly he felt something on his leg, he looked underneath the table and saw Yun Lan's foot caressing his leg. It was reassuring. Shen Wei looked up to see Yun Lan give him a quick smile, before continuing his conversation with Zhu Hong. He felt some kind of relief, Yun Lan hadn't forgotten him.

After everyone was done it was 12:30pm. They had decided to go to the beach. All of them quickly changed and met again at the reception. This time Yun Lan and Shen Wei walked next to each other, luckily Zhu Hong wasn't there yet, so he could talk a bit to Yun Lan. After Zhu Hong also got there, they went off to the beach.

They walk was approximately 10 minutes. Zhu Hong walked towards Yun Lan and literally ripped him off Shen Wei. She held his arm and said she wanted to lie down on the beach next to him, Shen Wei could feel his blood begin to boil. He wanted to adjust his glasses, but realised he wasn't wearing them because they were going to swim. He sighed and looked the other way. He decided to just walk past them and talk to Da Qing, since he didn't just dump him.

Once they arrived everyone went to sit down. Shen Wei only knew a few people here. Yun Lan, Da Qing and Zhu Hong. The others he didn't really bother knowing. There was a girl and a boy, who laid together. Then there was a small boy, a guy with glasses and a really tough guy, plus Da Qing. And then Yun Lan and Zhu Hong. The older man from before already left for home.

Since those people all lay together, he didn't know where to put his stuff. He just placed his towel on the sand, unpacked some of his stuff and went to lie on his stomach. All alone. He heard Zhu Hong and Yun Lan laugh in the background and he decided he didn't like it at all. So he just took some ear buds and played some music.

Suddenly his rest was interrupted. He looked to his side, to see Yun Lan squat next to him. "Hey", Yun Lan said with a smile. Shen Wei just ignored him and went back to lie down. He could hear Yun Lan say something along the lines of "so cute when mad".

And then there was an ice cold surface on his back, he yelped out of surprise. He ripped his ear buds out of his ears "what are you doing?", he asked, not really wanting to speak to Yun Lan now. "You're gonna get a sunburn, so imma help you", he pushed Shen Wei back on his stomach and told him to stay down. He felt Yun Lan's hands on his back, softly and slowly massaging the fluid onto his back. He relaxed into the touch and realised he really wanted this feeling more often.

"You like this?", Shen Wei heard Yun Lan say. He just nodded. He heard him chuckle, before continuing the massage. He could hear Zhu Hong say something about him being away for too long. Yun Lan gave him once last squeeze on the back and went back to Zhu Hong.

Yun Lan just gave him a massage while applying sunscreen to his back. He smiled to himself, maybe Yun Lan hadn't forgotten
about him at all.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sorry this chapter isn't that long, but like I said... i'm on vacation. So i'm trying my best. I will update 2/3 times a week now, until I come back home. I hope you understand. And thank you so much for all the love and support you guys give me! I don't deserve it. And as always, Keep Fighting 💗💪🏻