~ 12 ~

Left outfit is for Yun Lan and right for Shen Wei. This is for next chapter btw.

Thank you for 6k reads 😘♥️

here's some basic info about me :
My name's Kim, I'm almost 15 years old and I'm from the Netherlands. Some of my fav artists are :
BTS, Sia, Troye Sivan, Stray Kids, NCT, SHINee, Exo, Ed Sheeran, Billie Eilish, Panic! At The Disco & Twenty Øne Piløts :)

Okay, bye !😂
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

They were decorating Shen Wei's room. The Christmas tree almost fell, because Yun Lan stumbled backwards. Shen Wei was able to catch the tree, not Yun Lan. So Yun Lan fell on the ground and hit his head. "I'm sorry", Shen Wei said truthfully, even though he was laughing. "You", he said pointing to Shen Wei "are an ass", he laughed. "You'd rather save a Christmas tree than me", he exclaimed in an exaggerated tone. "Of course not, it's just that the tree was closer to me and my first instinct was to not let the tree fall on you", he explained with a smile, Yun Lan just shook his head and smiled.

They continued decorating the room. Putting candles everywhere, they put lights in the tree and Yun Lan was bringing Shen Wei's new motorcycle outside, so they had more space to wander around in.

Once they were finished decorating, they were both tired. They had been decorating the entire day and tomorrow when It was still Christmas, they would celebrate it with friends and family. Right now they both fell on the couch and sighed. "Damn I haven't been this active in years", Yun Lan told him. Shen Wei turned to look at him, he looked back. Shen Wei laughed and leaned his head back against the couch. He felt Yun Lan shift closer. "I'm tired", he said. Shen Wei nodded "me too".

"What should we do?", Yun Lan asked. Shen Wei thought for a moment. "Why don't we go shopping?", "for what?", "clothing, accessories, stuff like that. We're celebrating Christmas tomorrow and we're gonna meet new people, we need to have decent clothing", Yun Lan agreed with him.

They got outside and they walked towards their motorcycles. Shen Wei was walking next to Yun Lan, until he suddenly didn't feel his presence anymore. He looked behind him and saw Yun Lan kneeling down to pet a small kitten. "It's adorable", Yun Lan said in an excited tone. You're adorable, is what Shen Wei thought.

"I've always wanted a cat, but my parents never allowed me to have one", Yun Lan explained. Shen Wei kneeled down next to Yun Lan and began petting the little cat too. Shen Wei looked at Yun Lan and Yun Lan looked back. Both smiling at each other. They got back up and the little kitten walked away. "So cute", Yun Lan smiled.

Once they got at the mall, they parked their motorcycles and walked inside. "Let's go over there", Yun Lan talked louder than normally, since it was very crowded in the mall. Shen Wei nodded. They headed towards a clothing shop, formal clothing shop. "What are you intending to buy there?", Shen Wei asked amused. He had never seen Yun Lan is a formal outfit before and he was quite excited to see it. "Well, I don't own any formal clothing and since you're the king of formal clothing, you'll know what suits me best", Shen Wei just smiled and they walked towards the shop.

Shen Wei had chosen some clothing sets for Yun Lan to try on. After many attempts in looking formal, they found a good outfit. Not too formal, but still suitable for the place they were going. Shen Wei decided to wear one of his own formal clothing sets, since he had so many, he didn't need to buy new things.

After Yun Lan had paid for his clothes they decided to get something to drink. Shen Wei decided to just get a milkshake and Yun Lan got a coffee. They sat down at a nearby bench and looked around the mall. Shen Wei noticed many couples and saw it were only hetero couples, he felt a little disappointed. Even "if" Yun Lan ever felt the same way, they'd never be accepted. Yun Lan seemed to notice his sudden change in mood and shifted closer, thighs touching.

"Xiao Wei, what's wrong?", he asked, looking genuinely concerned. "It's nothing", he waved it off, but Yun Lan wasn't buying it. "Shen Wei", he said, making his voice lower. "It's just", he avoided his eyes "all these couples, they look so happy", he explained looking Yun Lan back in the eye again. "Why does that make you sad?", he laughed. "Because...", he looked away and took a sip of his milkshake. Yun Lan ripped the milkshake out of his hands and took a sip of it. "Because?", he asked. Shen Wei just looked at the straw he was drinking out off, his lips were there just a second ago.

"Shen Wei answer me", he demanded. "Because I don't like girls", he whisper yelled. Yun Lan's eyes turned big. "You, you don't like girls?", he asked kinda shocked. "I did, I think I still might, but it's changed now", "how come?", "Because I met someone", he said looking down. He felt Yun Lan's eyes scanning his face for any kind of answer. "Care to elaborate", he pressured. "You like someone? How come you didn't tell me, I thought we were friends", at that Shen Wei's head shot up. "I'm.. i'm sorry", Yun Lan just scoffed. "I'm going home", Yun Lan told him. He shoved the milkshake back in Shen Wei's hands, took his jacket and left Shen Wei alone on the bench.

Why did he have to say that? Did he ruin their friendship? Did Yun Lan not like him being into guys? Was this the end? He had fucked up bad. He just wanted to find a rock, crawl under it and never show his face again. He looked around the mall, like he was searching for something, anything to make it right again. He saw a store and immediately knew how he could make it up.

He knocked on Yun Lan's door and waited for an answer. After 3 times of knocking, he heard movement being made. He straightened himself and held his gift in his hands. He waited for the door to be opened and once it did, he put on his best smile. Yun Lan looked annoyed, but then he looked at what Shen Wei was holding. "Oh my god", Yun Lan yelled. He looked up at Shen Wei. "you bought it for me?", he asked excitedly. "Of course", Shen Wei smiled. Yun Lan smiled back. "Can I hold it?", he asked. Shen Wei nodded and gave the little black and white kitten to Yun Lan. "What are you gonna name her?", Shen Wei asked. "Xiao Wei", he answered within a second. Shen Wei looked at him, not expecting that answer.

Yun Lan just laughed and told him to get inside, Shen Wei did what he was told. "I'm sorry for reacting like an ass", Yun Lan apologised. "It's just, I never expected you to like guys", he admitted. "That's okay Yun Lan, I never expected to like guys myself either", he laughed.

They sat down on the couch and let Xiao Wei walk over their lap. "Thank you Shen Wei", he said. "I truly do not deserve you, I legitimately scolded you and left you alone", "Yun Lan it's okay, I forgive you", he smiled. "What did I do to deserve you?", he smiled. Xiao Wei ruined the moment, since she jumped on top of Yun Lan's chest, which made Yun Lan adjust his clothes immediately. "Damn cat, don't mess with my clothes", he hissed. And then laughed. Shen Wei decided that he liked happy Yun Lan way more than angry Yun Lan.

After they had some dinner, Shen Wei had bought some basic cat stuff. Food, toys, a comfortable bed to sleep on, a cat litter and more. Yun Lan couldn't be more grateful. After they had placed all the cat stuff around the house, Yun Lan fell on the couch. "Ugh", he groaned. "What is it?", Shen Wei asked standing next to the couch. Yun Lan stretched himself and lay down completely. Head on one side of the couch and feet on the other. "I'm just a bit tired, that's it". Shen Wei laughed. He wanted to walk forwards, but a little ball rolled under his feet.

He stumbled forwards and fell on top of Yun Lan, mouths a few inches away. Shen Wei looked into Yun Lan's beautiful, deep and breath taking eyes. He felt every little movement, as if lightning struck his body. He felt every breath Yun Lan let out on his cheeks, making him shiver. He felt his heart beat faster and faster by the second, as if it were a time bomb ready to explode. "I'm not worth it", Yun Lan exclaimed. "You are", he said faster than he had time to blink.

Either of them didn't know what to do, so they both just stayed still. Not daring to move, scared that even the slightest movement would ruin everything. He saw Yun Lan trying to lean a bit forward, so he did aswell. Their lips almost touching, but then the doorbell rang and both of them jumped apart. Neither daring to look at each other. Yun Lan jumped up and opened the door. "Ay, Da Qing", he greeted. Great.