~ 14 ~

This chapter is going to be short, since school has started for me and I'm already stressing. But I still wanted to makes updates, so yeah. I'm sorry if I won't update on a regular basis, but I really need to focus on school. I'll try to update atleast twice a week. Pls forgive me! Btw thanks for the 35k reads! Love you all ♥️

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Shen Wei and Yun Lan had decided to call their friends and go out. The last time it didn't go too well, because of Mina. But now they just wanted to have a good time. They invited; Da Qing, Xing Fu, Jun, Su Jin, Zhu Hong and Taekwoon.

It was 10pm right now and Shen Wei was waiting for Yun Lan to get out of his appartment. He knocked on the door "Yun Lan, are you done?", he asked, a slight hint of annoyance in his voice. He didn't get a reply, instead he saw the door open. "Yup, ready", he did that smile.

That beautiful smile that always made Shen Wei weak in his knees. The smile was special. It was not shown many times, so when it was shown, he made sure to take it in and save it in his memory. He only showed that special smile to Shen Wei, only for him.

They arrived at the club and waited for the rest to arrive, eventually everyone was there. In the mean time it had already turned 11pm. They all got inside and chose a place to sit. Da Qing, Zhu Hong, Su Jin and Jun next to each other on one couch. And Taekwoon, Xing Fu, Shen Wei and Yun Lan on the other.

"We have something to announce", Xing Fu happily said. "Let me guess", Jun began, but Xing Fu cut her off "no guessing for you, Jun", he gave her a playful smile. He took Taekwoon's hand and looked up. "We are officially together now", he said that while looking at Taekwoon. Taekwoon looked down, like he was shy.

"Still not much of a talker?", Da Qing asked. Taekwoon shook his head. "Ahh, that's okay Taekwoon, everyone accepts that here", Yun Lan spoke. They all nodded. "Th-Thank you", he stuttered.

They continued talking and catching up, until Zhu Hong and Da Qing had to leave. So now only the 2 couples, Shen Wei and Yun Lan were left. "So, basically you two are a couple", Su Jin teased while looking at Shen Wei. "No, we're not", Yun Lan exclaimed, looking rather sure of it. "Yet", Jun teased, but Yun Lan gave her a death glare. She backed away and raised her hands in front of her "easy tiger". They all just laughed.

Eventually the 2 couples had to leave aswell, making Shen Wei and Yun Lan alone. They decided to get a different place to sit and got some place in front of the stage, where some girl was playing guitar. They just ordered a few more drinks and chatted a bit.

"Why did you choose this club?", Yun Lan asked. "You told me some time ago this was your favourite one", Shen Wei smiled slightly. "I can't believe you remembered." Yun Lan smiled softly. "Of course I did, I know a lot of things about you. More than I care to admit." Shen Wei smiles back.

They continued talking for a while until Shen Wei signaled that he had to use the toilet, so he left Yun Lan and went there.

He checked himself in the mirror, adjusting his glasses, hair and clothing. He went to use the restroom and splashed some water in his face. It was hot in there. He didn't know if it was the place or because he was with Yun Lan. The world may never know.