~ 5 ~

22:30 PM

After they had unpacked their suitcases, they decided that they would take turns sleeping on the couch. Since they both weren't comfortable enough to sleep next to each other, yet. They had left their room and meeted with the others. After some talking, they went to eat.

At the moment they were saying their goodbyes to each other and everyone left to go to their room. Shen Wei and Yun Lan arrived at their room and got in. Shen Wei went to the couch and sat on it. Turning on the tv, browsing a bit while Yun Lan went to the bathroom.

Once he got out of the bathroom he was wearing his swimming trunks. Shen Wei looked at the direction of the door, to see Yun Lan standing there. He gasped and quickly looked back at the tv. "What's wrong?", Yun Lan asked. "What are you doing?", Shen Wei asked very serious. "Oh come on dude, it's really hot in here and we both need to blow off some steam".

"It's 10:45 pm Yun Lan and it may be hot in here, but not out there", "so, that's only better. Then we won't be bothered. And I'm sure that if you'll stay beside me, it'll stay hot", Shen Wei sighed and gave in. "Fine, let me change", Yun Lan nodded. He walked towards the door and shoved Yun Lan out off the way. "I need to change", he stated again. "Go away", he said while trying to push him away. "Make me", Yun Lan smiled. "You're unbelievable", Shen Wei told him while rolling his eyes. Eventually Yun Lan got out off the way and he was able to change.

While he was changing he was starting to get worried. Yun Lan hadn't really seen him like this. Cause this morning he turned his back to him, so he didn't really see his body. But now he was gonna see him, almost naked. He suddenly felt very uncomfortable, but decided to just do it. He did indeed need to have some fun.

He got out of the bathroom and saw Yun Lan standing on the balcony. The darkness surrounding him, only the few lights outside eliminated his beautiful back. Shen Wei walked up to him and rested his arms on the railing, just like Yun Lan. Yun Lan looked at him and he looked back. They stared for a minute at each other, until Shen Wei broke the silence with a cough. "So, are we gonna swim?", Yun Lan laughed. "Heck yeah", Shen Wei's lips were formed into an almost unnoticeable smile.

They arrived at the pool. It was a giant pool, where normally a lot of people would be swimming. But at this time, there was no one to be seen. "Professor Shen", Yun Lan began and Shen Wei turned towards him. "You really shouldn't swim with your glasses on", he chuckled. Then he could feel the glasses being lifted up from his nose and saw that Yun Lan placed them on a nearby bench.

Yun Lan looked back at him and that was the moment Shen Wei realised something. He had never shown himself in front of Yun Lan before without glasses on. "You look uhm", Yun Lan began "different", "in a good or bad way?", Shen Wei asked. "In a good way, I've never seen you before without glasses, you look less serious", Shen Wei chuckled "you don't have to wear them all the time", he told Shen Wei.

"I like it that way, people take me more serious that way", he explained. Yun Lan nodded. "It's pretty cold", Shen Wei complained. "Well, better warm up then", Yun Lan laughed while he jumped into the pool. "And?", Shen Wei asked. "It's quite warm actually", "stop lying, your lips are turning purple", Shen Wei pointed out. "Oh, so you look at my lips then?", Yun Lan smiled smugly.

Shen Wei didn't answer, he just simply jumped into the pool. "Oh my god", Shen Wei squeeked once he got his head above the water. "It's freezing", he shivered. "Then let's have some fun", Yun Lan said while throwing water at him. "Oh, you're on", Shen Wei smiled deviously. They started to splash each other and Shen Wei had never laughed this much in his entire life.

After they were done, they swam to the edge of the pool and leaned on the edge. "See, it wasn't that bad", Yun Lan laughed, while brushing his hand through his hair. Shen Wei looked at him. The scene in front of him looked like a movie scene. Yun Lan did look really good, Shen Wei decided. He was growing more and more onto the man.

They both looked over the edge onto the rest of the city. Since the hotel was on a small mountain, the pool's edge was made of glass and they were able to see the beautiful lights of the city in front of them. Suddenly Shen Wei spoke up, "thank you, Yun Lan", "what for?", "everything", he smiled. Yun Lan smiled back. "Come on, let's get back to our appartment.

They walked into the lobby, both having a towel around their neck. "Ooh", Yun Lan squeeled like an excited kid. "Look they got lollipops", He said while walking towards the desk and taking a hand full of lollipops. "You are so childish", Shen Wei laughed. "Shut up", Yun Lan said. Shen Wei just laughed.

Once they arrived at their room, they both decided to change. Yun Lan took the bathroom, since he was also gonna shower and Shen Wei took the living room. He decided to shower the next day and he was very tired so he wasn't in the mood to shower. Shen Wei went to sit on the couch, put his glasses back on and turned on the tv. He was now wearing some comfortable sweatpants and a plain white shirt.

After 25 minutes Yun Lan got out of the bathroom, now only wearing black sweatpants. He didn't bother to put on a shirt, seeing that Shen Wei had falled asleep on the couch. He chuckled and walked over to Shen Wei. He turned off the tv and sat on the small table in front of the couch. He inspected Shen Wei's face. It looked very smooth and he just wanted to take it in his hands. He slowly stood up and removed the glasses from Shen Wei's face, then he looked for a blanket and covered Shen Wei's body with it. "Good night, Professor Shen", was what he told him, before he went into the bed, turned off the light and went to sleep.

~~~~~~~~

02:30 AM

Yun Lan got woken up by a loud scream, he turned on the light and looked at the possible source of the scream. He heard it again, it was Shen Wei. He quickly jumped out off bed and walked towards the couch. He saw Shen Wei sit on the couch, tears in his eyes. His entire body covered in sweat. He was hyperventilating. Yun Lan squated in front of him. "Shen Wei", he shouted. "Shen Wei!", but the man kept having breathing problems. He quickly took his face in his hands "look at me", still no reaction "Shen Wei, look at me", he said, his voice breaking.

It looked like the man wasn't alive, Yun Lan was really scared. "Come on Shen Wei, I don't want you to get hurt. You mean too much to me", that seemed to do it. Shen Wei locked eyes with him, his breathing slowed down and he looked like he had control again. "Yun Lan", he choked on a sob.

Instead of saying something Yun Lan just tugged the man towards him and embraced him. "Yun Lan", the other man cried. Yun Lan had never seen this side of Shen Wei before. He didn't know what to do, so he hoped this was okay. It seemed like it was okay, since Shen Wei swung his arms around his still naked chest and hugged him tight. Crying into his embrace.

"Shhh, it's okay Shen Wei, I'm here", he soothed him, brushing his hand through Shen Wei's hair. "I'm not leaving you, I promise", Shen Wei calmed down after that. He didn't cry as much anymore. "Are you okay?", Yun Lan asked. Shen Wei just shook his head. "Do you want to sleep in the bed?", he asked. Shen Wei didn't aswer, he just looked up at Yun Lan. His red eyes silently saying yes. Yun Lan smiled slightly and helped Shen Wei off the couch.

He made sure Shen Wei was lying comfortable in bed and then wanted to lie down on the couch. "Yun Lan", a soft broken voice called. It hurt his heart to see Shen Wei like this. "Can you..", he stopped. "Can I what?", Yun Lan asked, silently walking a bit closer to the bed again. "Can you stay with me?", he asked, avoiding his gaze. "Of course", Yun Lan smiled.

He got into the bed next to Shen Wei and looked at the other man. The other man had turned around, his back facing Yun Lan. Yun Lan just smiled to himself and turned off the light. He was arguing with himself, but eventually gave in. He shoved closer to Shen Wei, his back almost touching his chest.

He softly touched Shen Wei's shoulder, to look if the older was okay with touch. It seemed okay, since the other tried to move towards Yun Lan. He threw his arm over Shen Wei's body, searching for his hand. He found it. He placed his hand atop of Shen Wei's. And then something happened he didn't expect at all, Shen Wei intertwined their fingers. Yun Lan smiled and brushed his thumb over his finger.

He placed his head on Shen Wei's shoulder, breathing in his scent. "Thank you", a small voice said. If the room wasn't this silent, he wouldn't have heard it. "It's okay, aslong as you are okay, i'm happy", Shen Wei let out a small laugh. Yun Lan was very relieved to hear that, he smiled proudly. "Good night", He told the other. "Good night, Yun Lan", the man replied. Then they both fell asleep.