~ 10 ~

Note : The picture above is a representation of what Shen Wei wears to the dinner, so you can picture it better :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

11:00 AM

Shen Wei woke up, he had another dream about Yun Lan. He had such familiarity with him, like he knew him for many many years. He felt as if he was put in this position on purpose, as if someone was playing with them.

Shen Wei looked around to room to see Yun Lan gone, he got out of bed and noticed a small note on the table. "I'm shopping with Da Qing, to get some new clothes. I'll be back to pick you up for the dinner of Zhu Hong :) - your Yun Lan.", Shen Wei smiled to himself, he was so stupid.

He went to eat some cereal, since they only had milk and cereal left. He sat on the couch and ate some. After a while of just sitting there, watching television, he recalled something. Like he got a sudden flashback. It was as if he suddenly remembered things he never even thought of. He then felt lightheaded and his vision turned into blackness.

He woke up some time later, now new information in his head. Yun Lan, Yun Lan. "Yun Lan", he spoke out loud. He kept repeating the name until he felt something, as if he remembered. "YUN LAN", he then yelled. He finally realised it, he finally figured it out. This man was the man he promised to see again, to meet again. After both dying, they met again. Shen Wei made a bet with him and it happened.

He tried to stay calm, but he suddenly had too much energy. He couldn't control himself. How did he not know him? Maybe, that's why he thought Yun Lan's name was familiar. He smiled to himself, he met his man again. His Xiao Lan. He chuckled. But, Yun Lan didn't know this, right? Otherwise he would've mentioned it. Shen Wei shook it off and decided to go jog outside, since he still had too much energy.

After he returned it was 2:15 PM. He ate some food and got in the bathroom. Now fully undressed, only wearing his glasses. He looked at his reflection in the mirror, hands supporting himself on the sink. He narrowed his eyes and decided to take off his glasses. Yun Lan had told him a while ago that he shouldn't wear his glasses, so why not. If it makes Yun Lan like him more, he'd gladly do it.

He then got in the shower and made sure he was in there long enough. After more than 30 minutes of showering, he got out of it and got dressed. His dinner was in 2 hours and Yun Lan would pick him up, so he had to look good.

He went to his closet and laid out some pieces of clothing in front of him on the bed. He decided to put on a white shirt with a black blazer and some black slacks. Finished with a silver necklace and some fancy black shoes. He then looked in the mirror, still not feeling great. Since he had no glasses on, he felt kinda exposed. As if people wouldn't take him seriously. He always just hid behind his glasses, to show people that he also had importance. But Yun Lan said he liked seeing Shen Wei without them, so he decided to give it a try.

He did his hair and put on a little bit of make up, just to highlight his eyes a bit. He wasn't fond of make up, but sometimes on events like this, he decided to make his eyes stand out a bit more. And well, since he didn't wear glasses, he thought a little bit of make up wouldn't hurt. He continued looking in the mirror until he got shocked by a sudden ring. It was the doorbell.

He sighed, straightened out his blazer and walked to the door. Opening it and being welcomed by the most gorgeous smile in the world. "Shen Wei!", Yun Lan said, way too excited. "Hello, Yun Lan", Shen Wei tried keeping a straight face. "Come in", Yun Lan nodded and walked inside.

"Professor you look, uhm-", "stupid", "beautiful", they said the exact same time. Shen Wei was surprised by what Yun Lan had told him. He legitimately told him that he was beautiful. Shen Wei felt a blush make it's way on his cheeks. "Ahh thank you", he said shyly. Yun Lan smiled. "Well, let's get to the car. This is our last day in the hotel, but Zhu Hong wanted to eat somewhere else. So the drive is around 15 minutes. Let's go", Shen Wei nodded and followed him.