~ 4 ~

Again, thank you so much for your support! I try to update everyday or every 2 days. It's just that i'm going on vacation Wednesday, so i won't be able to update every day. Hope you understand :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

08:00 AM

Shen Wei was woken up by loud noises. He groaned, put his glasses on and walked towards the noise. He looked around and noticed that someone was knocking on his door. He groaned again and opened the door. To be met with a familiar face. "Hey, Professor Shen", Yun Lan began. Shen Wei didn't say anything, still too sleepy. He just extended his arm towards his living room, as an invitation.

"Why are you here", Shen Wei asked. His voice very deep, low and hoarse. Still not entirely awake. Yun Lan blinked for a moment at him and looked away. But Shen Wei could see the corners of his lips turn up. "Uhm", he began, scratching the back of his neck, "I wanted to take a shower, but my shower's broken. Could I maybe shower here?", he asked. Avoiding Shen Wei's gaze.

Shen Wei just nodded. "Sure, make yourself at home. I'm going back to bed". He gave Yun Lan a small smile, told him where he could find towels and walked to his bed. It was 8 AM. It was weekend, why'd Yun Lan have to wake him up. He went back into his comfortable bed and heard the shower being turned on.

After 20 minutes the water wasn't heard anymore. Shen Wei had decided some time ago that he couldn't sleep anymore. And since it was still dark, due to the winter. He decided to just read a book in his bed. He loved reading. He always loved to find out about new things, that's one of the reasons he became a Professor and why he decided to say yes to Yun Lan's request. The excitment of exploring new things.

Shen Wei was startled by a sudden figure standing in his door frame. Shen Wei's room was dark, but the living room wasn't. The figure was leaning against the door frame on one arm. The other held a towel, which it used to dry it's hair. Shen Wei recognised the figure immediately. Yun Lan. He also noticed that he was only wearing a towel, nothing else. Shen Wei felt that he was staring for too long and quickly looked away. Back to his book. He felt his cheeks burning.

"You don't have to look away, Shen Wei", the man told him. A smug smile plastered on his face. Shen Wei didn't say anything, he just ignored the comment he just made.

Suddenly the figure was gone, the light of the living room eliminating the bedroom. But after only a few minutes he was back, holding a cup of coffee and a plate with some food on it. "Here", Yun Lan said. He placed the coffee and plate on his nightstand. "You must be hungry", he added. Shen Wei laid his book down. "Yes, thank you", he smiled sincerely.

Yun Lan wanted to walk away, but Shen Wei stopped him. "Wait", he said while Yun Lan turned around. "Do you have clothes? I assume you don't want to walk around like this", he gestured at Yun Lan's body. That was still covered in only a towel. Yun Lan smiled at him "maybe I don't want to walk around like this, but you surely want me to", he laughed. A hint of sarcasm in his voice.

Shen Wei pointed to his drawer. "There", he said "that's where I keep my clothes. Find yourself something comfortable". Yun Lan nodded and walked towards it, he bent down. Looking through the clothing. Shen Wei couldn't help but stare at the mans back. Still some water running down his back. He wanted to touch it. As the man turned around, he got a better view of his abs. He was slender, but he still had muscles shown on his body. Shen Wei got knocked out of his trans, when Yun Lan asked him something.

"Is this okay?", he asked while holding some black jeans and a white hoodie. Shen Wei nodded. He smiled and walked out of the room, leaving a very confused Shen Wei behind. What was happening to him? Why was he thinking all these thoughts? He had never thought such things, not even with his girlfriends. Like, he really wanted to touch the man who just left his room. Just out of curiosity, to see how those abs would feel under his hot palm. He wasn't gay, no. He was simply curious. Shen Wei was also still a virgin, so yeah, he didn't have any experience.