~ 13 ~

After Da Qing had decided to interrupt their "moment", they decided to get dressed properly. Today they would celebrate Christmas at a place Zhu Hong had rented. Shen Wei was quite anxious 'cause his brother was gonna come, he hadn't seen him in a while. Yun Lan's father was also gonna come, so that was also very nerve wrecking.

It was 5:30PM and Shen Wei was already dressed up, waiting for Yun Lan to finish. He had never seen the other man in a formal suit longer than 3 minutes, he always wore those leather jackets. Never really bothering to look good, even though he did. And it bothered Shen Wei. That man could look good without even trying.

He was sitting on the couch, reading a book. The sound of the bathroom door being opened, caught his attention. His eyes immediately fell upon the beautiful Yun Lan. He was wearing a white blouse with a grey/white striped jumper, a black tie underneath it, finished with a dark blue overcoat. "How do I look", Yun Lan asked, proudly looking at the outift Shen Wei had chosen for him. "You look", he paused, searching for the right word. Beautiful, amazing, gorgeous, breath taking, "great", he finished. Yun Lan smiled "I know right".

He stood in front of Shen Wei now "now I know why you always wear those clothes, you wanna look good", He teased. Shen Wei being the old man he is, didn't get it. "But then again, without those clothes you'd look good aswell", he winked and walked towards the door. Shen Wei just stood there, trying to take in what he just had said. He heard Yun Lan call him over. "Are you coming or?", "yes yes", he quickly replied, he took his coat and walked after Yun Lan.

Da Qing was already waiting for them outside. The three of them got in the car and they drove to the place Zhu Hong had rented. "It's a very big place, over 200 people are coming, including our friends and family", Da Qing explained. They continued to talk the rest of the ride until they arived.

It was a huge building. The walls were painted white/gold, some pillars at the front of the entrace holding a small roof. A car could drive beneath it, to drop off passengers. Da Qing told them to get out, so they did. They stood at the entrace of the building, admiring the size of it.

"Yun Lan, Yun Lan", he heard a familiar voice scream. It was Zhu Hong. "Glad you could make it", she said happily. "Yeah, glad you invited us", he smiled. "Let's get inside, both of you", great, atleast she acknowledged Shen Wei's presence.

Once they got inside it was a huge ball room, some Christmas music blaring out of the speakers. A few tables were filled with all kinds of food. There were some other rooms next to the ballroom, to chill a bit if you were tired of standing. There were a few standing tables left, so Shen Wei, Yun Lan and Zhu Hong decided to stand there.

They were chatting a bit until Da Qing arrived with a girl. "Guys this is my sister Da Yu Sin", the girl shook their hands and continued standing there with them. Zhu Hong had left, to talk to some new guests, while Da Qing went to get food. "So, who are you?", the girl asked to Shen Wei. Shen Wei chuckled softly "my name's Shen Wei and his name is Zhao Yun Lan", she nodded while smiling. Shen Wei smiled back.

Yun Lan could see the exchange of eye contact and decided he didn't like it. He tried to get Shen Wei's attention by saying "you said your brother was gonna be here, right?", Shen Wei nodded "yes, but you have to watch out", "why?", "we are twins and we look identical", Yun Lan didn't expect that. "Your father is also gonna come", Shen Wei didn't really ask, he said it like a statement. Yun Lan nodded "yup", he said, popping the p.

Exactly at that moment Mr. Zhao walked up to them. "Hello my son", he pulled Yun Lan in for a hug. "Long time no see", Yun Lan smiled "indeed, how have you been?", "great great", Mr. Zhao replied. "Who's that handsome young man?", he asked. "Oh Shen Wei? He's my best friend", Yun Lan explained. "And you", he said gesturing towards Yu Sin "are you his girlfriend?", he asked. Yu Sin shaked her head. "No, no I'm not, I'm someone they just met", she laughed. They continued talking for a while after that.