Ep.3: Head Hunters

Your POV

At the time we were in the living room watching a show called Duck-tective. It was actually pretty funny. The twins were on the floor, between them was a bowl of popcorn. I was on the couch upside down, my feel against the back area.

Constable: *tv* I'm afraid your services won't be required here, sir. My men have examined the evidence and this is obviously an accident.

Duck-tective: *tv, in quacks* Accident, Constable? Or was it... murder?!?!?

Constable: What?!?!?!?

Announce: *tv* Duck-tective will return after these messages.

Mabel: That duck is a genius!!!

You: A man was squished by a phone booth. How is that not murder?

Dipper: Yeah, plus I bet it's easier to find clues when you're that close to the ground.

Mabel: Are you saying you can outwit Duck-textive?!?

Dipper: I have very keen powers of observation. For example, just by smelling your breath I can tell that you have been eating *sniffs* an entire tube of toothpaste?

Mabel: It was so sparkle...

You: Is that dangerous...?!?

Soos: *slides in* Hey dudes!!! You'll never guess what I found!!!

Dipper: Buried treasure!!!

Mabel: Buried- hehey!!! *playfully pushes Dipper* I was gonna say that!!!

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *follow Soos through a dark hallway and to a door*

Soos: So I was cleaning up when I found this secret door hidden behind the wallpaper! It's crazy bonkers creepy...!

We enter the room. It was filled with weird wax statues of people throughout history. It gave me a weird creepy vibe.

Dipper: Whoa, it's a secret wax museum...!!!

Mabel: They're so lifelike...!!!

Dipper: Except for that one.

???: Hello!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos: AHH!!!

Stan: It's just me!!! Your Grunkle Stan!!!

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos: AHHHHHH!!!! *run out the room*

~when they come back in~

Stan: Behold the Gravity Falls Wax Museum. It was one of my most popular attractions!!! Before I forgot all about it. I got'm all!!! Genghis Khan, Sherlock Holmes, *looks at Larry King* Some kind of, I don't know, goblin man?

Dipper: Ewgh, is anyone else getting the creeps here?!?

You: I know, right?!? It's like they're watching us...!!!

Stan: And now for my personal favorite: Wax Abraham Lincoln, right over- *sees that's it a puddle of wax* Oh oh!!! Oh no!!! C'mon!!! Who left the blinds open?!? Wax John Wilkes Booth, I'm looking at your direction!!! *kneels on one knee and picks up liquid wax with his finger, then sighs* How do you fix a wax figure?

Mabel: Cheer up, Grunkle Stan!!! Where's that smile~!!!

Stan: Eh.

Mabel: *pokes Stan* Beep bap boop!!!

Stan: Ow.