Dipper's Guide To The Unexplained

Candy Monster

*shows Dipper sitting on a chair with a bowl of chicken strips in his room*

Dipper: Well, that concludes Gravity Falls's anomaly number thirteen: the Möbius chicken strip. *eats the chicken strip* It's infinitely delicious. *is about to stop recording when a strange creature rushes by* Woah, what the-?!? * sees it knock over the camera* Hey!!! *takes the camera and walks over to you and Mabel*Girls, did you see that?!? Wake up!!!

You: Go away, Pine...

Mabel: Let us sleep forever...

Dipper: Some creature just jumped out of nowhere!!! It's eating all our leftover Summerween candy!!!

You and Mabel: *sit up* What?!?

Dipper: Look!!! *points the camera at the weird little creature who is eating the candy*

You: What in the fireballs is that...?!?

Mabel: Ew, it's like a... naked little man.

Dipper: Ok, this is now Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained number seventy six:  Uh... that thing!!!

Creature: *yells some more before grabbing the Summerween basket*

Mabel: No, put it down!!! Put it down...!

Creature: *licks the basket*

Mabel: Oh, gross!!!

You: That's just... ew...

*static, then shows Dipper covered in plush toys holding a golf club and a bucket*

Dipper: Ok, I'm ready. I've covered myself in armor. *pokes one of the plush toys making it squeak* I'm gonna capture him for science.

Mabel: And for candy!!!

Dipper: Get this on tape incase I die or whatever.

You: I just want to point out: you look adorable right now.

Dipper: *glares at yo before he goes near the creature and starts to drag away the candy from it*

Creature: *gets the candy before Dipper captures him with the bucket, then climbs up*

You: It's above us!!! ITS ABOVE US!!!

Mabel: Ah, die, you, die!!!! *throws a plush toy to the creature but falls on her face*

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *run downstairs following the creature, then stop at the living room*

Dipper: Where is it? Have you seen it?

Creature: *jumps on Dipper's face making Dipper bump into the wall and fall, then it runs off with the candy*

*static, then shows the creature in the kitchen on top of the refrigerator and Dipper going inside with you and Mabel by the doorway*

Creature: *eats candy*

Mabel: Ah, no!!!

Dipper: *throws a can to the creature who throws back a lot of candy, the he hides behind a chair*