Ep.6: Little Gift Shop of Horrors

Your POV

The twins and I had decided to stay up late doing whatever it is we were doing, I had flown down for a midnight snack.

As I did, I saw Stan talking to a cloaked figure. As I listened to Stan speaking, I smirked. The poor figure was about to hear Stan's stories about his merch. I flew upstairs to see Pine reading his journal and Mabel playing with Waddles.

You: Hey, there's a guy in the gift shop.

Dipper: *looks up raising an eyebrow*

Mabel: *laughs* Is Stan gonna tell him his famous stories?!?

You: Probably, wanna go down and spy on them~?

Mabel: That's not a question!!!!! *jumps up and runs over to you, followed by Waddles*

You: You coming, Pine?

Dipper: Eh, sure, why not?

And so we go downstairs, hiding behind the shelves as we heard their conversations.

Stan: *lights a lantern* You've come to the Mystery Shack after hours. A time when the most cursed objects are for sale! Like that thing! There... *gestures to a lump of random body parts that are groaning*

Mabel: *whispers* I've always hated that...

You: *whisper* I know, it's disgusting...

Stan: Nope, not a fan? Too many orifices? Alright, I can tell what you're looking for is this *pulls a hand out of a chest* disembodied hand!!! Why is it so expensive?!? Well that's quite a tale! And it's called:

Hands Off

We had gone to some sort of public sale where everyone had booths with all sorts of stuff. Something called a Swap Meet?

Mabel: Swap meep, swap meet, swap meep!!! Look at all these priceless treasures!!! *goes over to some bobbleheads* Bobbly-heads!!! *moves their heads* They agree with everything I say!!!

Dipper: *puts on some big glasses* Professor glasses!!! They make me look like a genius!!!

You: *take a (f/c) cap with a (whatever) design and put it on as you laugh, then look at Dipper who was putting the glasses back where they were, then walk over to Mabel* Hey M, can I borrow your camera for a sec?

Mabel: Sure!!! *gives you her camera*

You: *walk over to Dipper without him noticing, and wrap an arm around him*

Dipper: *turns red* (y-y/n), what are you-?!?

You: Hat twins!!!!! *snaps a selfie, the takes her arm away laughing*

Dipper: You're such a dork.

You: Takes one to know one~ *wink*

Dipper: *blushes more*

Stan: *at some golden watches* Look at these beauties!!! They're mob-boss quality!!! *sees the woman selling them, then turns around to you three* Alright, kids, prepare to watch the delicate art of the deal. *turns around*  Hey, hag face, how much for the junk watches?

Old Lady: They are not for sale, not for you, Stan Pines!!! The wind whispers your name!!! *points at Stan as wind blows in his direction*

Stan: Alright, I get it, you're creepy. Anyways, less talkie more watchie. *places money on the table and takes a watch, but is stopped by the old lady grabbing his wrist roughly*