Ep.10: Fight Fighters

Your POV

Soos had decided to bring us all to the arcade. While he gave Mabel and Stan a tour, I decided to fly around and find a game to play. I see Dipper and Wendy playing the game Fight Fighters together. Aw, how cute~

Dipper: *beats Wendy in the game*

Wendy: What? You cheated!

Dipper: *imitating a scene from the game* You take that back!!! *laughs*

Announcer: Round two!!!

Wendy: I'm gonna punch the referee!

Dipper: Let's gang up on him!

Dipper and Wendy: *start playing round 2 while laughing*

Robbie: *walks over and wraps an arm around Wendy* Wendyyy, what's up, babe? *shows her a fliers* Yeah, just putting up some fliers for my band. I'm lead guitar, no biggie.

Dipper: Are you wearing mascara?

Robbie: Uh it's eye paint for men.

You: (sure)

Wendy: Oh hey Robbie, Dipper was just showing me this great game!

Robbie: Oh yeah, sweet sweet. *goes over to Dipper's side and pushes him slightly to the side* How's about you sit this one out, k champ?

Dipper: But... we just stared this round...

Robbie: Whoa whoa whoa, hey, relax, man. I'm just trying to spend a little time with my girlfriend, alright?

Wendy: It'll just be one round.

Announcer: Round three, FIGHT!!!

Wendy and Robbie: *start playing the round* So hey, I'm going camping tomorrow with my dad so I won't be around-

Robbie: *not paying attention* Oh cool, cool, yeah!!!

Wendy and Robbie: *laugh, Robbie wrapping an arm around Wendy*

You: Hey. *land on Dipper's hat* You ok?

Dipper: Not really...

You: I know this must be hard to see, I'm sorry...

Dipper: ...

You: ...you wanna play something? I found this awesome game that's multiplayer and Mabel refuses to play. *smile*

Dipper: *smiles back*

And so we left to play. I was actually glad that I made him feel a bit better. The next day we were all playing cards and being totally salty because Mabel was winning.

Mabel: King me!!! *puts her cards down*

You, Dipper, Soos, and Stan: *groans*

You: This sucks!

Stan: She doesn't even know what we're playing!!!

Mabel: Gold fish?

You, Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and Stan: *hear very loud music from outside*

Soos: Dude, I think I'm picking up a radio station inside my head.

Mabel: Try blinking to see if you can change the channel!!!

Soos: *as he blinks* Eh. Eh. Eh.

Voice From Outside: Wendy!!!!!!

You: Ugh, it's that idiot, Robbie.

Stan: Robbie? Is it that jerky twerp I see making goo goo eyes at Wendy all the time?

You: That's him alright.