Ep.2: Into The Bunker

Your POV

Dipper, Mabel, Soos, and I were in the woods to investigate something. With the new things written in the invisible ink, we had found a secret area where the author might've been hiding.

Dipper: *clanks the lantern* Thank you all for coming.

Mabel: Hey, when there's a mystery, you can count on your sister-e!

Soos: *laughs* That's amazing rhyme! When you want to good, would- would you need a Soos you- oh, gosh, I don't know...

You: *pat Soos's back for comfort*

Dipper: We're here to solve the number one mystery in Gravity Falls. *takes out his journal* Who wrote this journal? Thirty years ago, the author vanished without a trace. *shines the dark light at a page* But according to this new clue, we may have found his secret hiding place! We find that author, we learn the answers to everything! We just need to figure out a way to get down there.

???: Chop it down, dudes! *stops her bike*

Mabel: Wendy!!!

Dipper: Hey, you came!

Wendy: *as she takes off her helmet and puts on her usual hat* Dude, I'm so stoked about this! I've been wanting to go adventuring with you guys! Sure beats picking after my dad at home. Thanks for the invite, man! *runs over to the tree*

Dipper: Of course!!! Anytime you wanna- I don't- we're always- *laughs awkwardly*

You: Uh oh~

Mabel: Inviting Wendy on our mission~? Me thinks there's romance afoot!!!

Dipper: No, look, girls, I've thought this through and I'm over Wendy.

Dipper: I've looked at it from every angle and that thing wad going nowhere. I know what matters to me now and it's finding the author of this journal.

Mabel: You're over Wendy?!?

You: Pfft, that's funny.

Mabel: Allow me to out on my skepticals! Oop!!! *uses her fingers to form circles around her eyes*

Dipper: I've moved on, girls, you should too. *goes with Wendy*

You and Mabel: *smirk at each other*

Wendy: Hey, is it just me or does that branch kinda look like a lever?

Dipper: Huh, yeah. But how but how do we get up there...?

You: Ahem? *turn phoenix and fly up, pulling down the branch, the sit on the branch in human form* Problem solved~!

Dipper: *starring at you, a bit of blush on his cheeks*

Hehehehehheheheheheheh, I stole Wendy's cool moment😈😈😈

Just then, the tree began rumbling knocking me off. Fortunately I was able to transform and fly safety to the ground. A passage opened underneath the tree, looping around it.

Dipper: Alright, guys, this is it! Remember: remember happens down there, we tell no one.

Mabel: *gives him a serious thumbs up*

Soos: *turns his cap around*

Wendy: *does the secret sign*

You: *draw an X where you heart is with your finger*

Dipper: Now who wants to go first?

We go into the tree which had more stairs. At the end was a room, like some sort of bunker. It was strange yet interesting.