Ep.20: Gideon Rises

Your POV

We had lost the shack to Gideon Gleeful. None of us were happy. I wasn't happy. I mean, after years of being in the woods alone I finally had a family who cared enough to put a roof over my head. And now that roof had been destroyed.

All of these thoughts had kept me awake at night, so I was scared when Pine woke up screaming.

Dipper: AHHHH!!! *breathes heavily* Uh, I just had a horrible dream that Gideon stole the deed to the Mystery Shack and kicked us out and... we all had to move with Soos's grandma!

Soos: That was no dream, dude.

Dipper: AHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Abuela: *turns on the lights* Shh, por favor. *turns on the tv*

Dipper: Uh, sorry, abuelita...

Mabel: Oh, Soos, your grandma is so adorable!!! *touching abuela's cheek* And her skin is old lady soft...!!! *stares off into her cheeks*

Stan: Mabel, quit being creepy, the news is finally on!!!

Shandra: *tv* In a move that has all of Gravity Falls buzzing, child psychic Gideon Gleeful has taken surprise ownership of the Mystery Shack, previously belonging to area shyster Stanford Pines.

Stan: *looking at the picture if him dressed in a devil suit* That picture was taken out of context.

Shandra: Now that you have the shack, what exactly are you planning to do with it?!?

Gideon: *tv* I have a big announcement to make today, and I'd like to cordially invite all the good people of Gravity Falls to join me!!! Free admission to everyone who wears their Gideon pins~!!! It's my face!!! *wink*

Dipper: I just can't believe Gideon beat us! Normally I'm able to save the day... This is all my fault...

You: Don't torture yourself, Pine, you did what you could.

Mabel: Don't worry, guys, looks like Mabel's gonna have to be the family now!!! I'll defeat Gideon with my... *takes out her grappling hook* grappling hook!!!!!

Dipper: Mabel, no offense, but that grappling hook has literally never helped us once.

Mabel: Oh yeah~? Jelly grab!!! *shoots her grappling which destroys the jar of jelly, spreading it all over the wall*

Abuela: I vacuum the walls now. *starts vacuuming the wall*

Soos: So you lost the shack, look on the bright side, dudes, now you get to live here with me Soos!!! Hey, anyone wanna play race cars?!? They're out of batteries, but we can make pretend! *chokes up so cereal* Would it be a new low if I ate that? *laughs* I'm just kidding I'm totally eating it!

Stan: ...we gotta get the shack back.

We arrived at the shack. Mabel got us these freakishly ugly costumes that just made us more obvious. It was time for Gideon's big announcement and we were all hiding in the crowd with our disguises.

Gideon: Hello Gravity Falls!!! *does a dance*

Audience: *clap and cheer for Gideon*

Lazy Susan: Gideon is the psychic-est! He guest the secret ingredient to my coffee omelet!!!

Toby: Somehow he knew about my horrifying secret birthmark!!!

Manly Dan: I love the child psychic so much!!! *hugs Blubs and Durland choking them*

Blubs: *getting choked* You're choking me!!!

Durland: *getting choked* Grandma, is that you?!?