Ep.8: Blendin's Game

Your POV

I woke up SUUUUUUPER late!!! I was really tired for some reason and I just did NOT want to get up. When I finally did, there was no sign of the twins. I ignored it, I'm sure they're fine.

Some time after, Stan, Wendy, and I were all at the gift shop when we started to hear things from outside and exit the shack.

As we turn the corner, we see Soos pass us in a sad mood. The backyard was filled with party decorations and a large sign said It's Your Birthday Yo!!!

Wendy: Woah, did you guys see Soos? What happened to him-? *notices the party decor* Oh no. Oh no no!

Mabel: What?!? What's wrong?!?

Wendy: Ok, so you guys didn't know so it's not your fault, but Soos hates his birthday!

Dipper and Mabel: What?!?

Wendy: It's like a total mystery! Guess he's been like this since he was a kid! Some weird personal biz.

You: Even I know this.

Mabel: There's gotta be something we can do!!!

Wendy: We've tried everything!!!

Stan: I even petitioned the government to have this day removed from calendars. Now I'm not aloud on airplanes.

You, Dipper, Mabel, Wendy, and Stan: *peek at Soos who's sitting on the porch stairs staring at a card*

You: I dunno, guys. Maybe we should just leave him alone, you know?

Dipper: No one should be alone on their birthday! There's gotta be a way to cheer him up! We just need to try harder!

Mabel: You're right, Dipper!!! It's time for us to bring out the big guns!!!

We all go to Mr. Zzz's Big Gunz, a laser tag place. Soos had a blindfold on. When we went inside...

Soos: Alright, guys. Blindfold me once, shame on you; blind fold me twice- wait a minute. *sniffs* Hot dog smell? Sticky floors? Future sound? *takes off his blindfold* Laser tag?!? I-I love laser tag...!!! How'd you guys know?!?

Mabel: Um, we definitely didn't rifle through your wallet! *laughs awkwardly*

Announcer: *tv* Welcome to the year 8000!!! Society collapsed, fog machines everywhere,-!!!

Wendy: *touching the wall* Are these walls just mattresses spray painted purple?

Stan: I think this place used to be a mattress store.

Soos: *after you, Dipper, Mabel and Soos puts on your laser tag armor* I-I dunno, guys, I'm not sure I'm up to this today...

Dipper: Don't worry, Soos, as soon as you start playing with us you're gonna have a great time!!!

Mabel: We promise no matter what happens we won't leave your side!!!

Soos: Well, I guess I can could give it a shot.

We were waiting in line. As the gates opened, we ran inside to start the battle!!! However, we stop running when we almost crash into a white wall. Huh?!? We inside a completely white room. Mabel just thought it was a part of the laser tag thing, but Dipper and I were super confused.

Mabel: Whoa, this is even color than I imagined!!!

You: Uh, this isn't part of the laser tag room...

Two familiar men appear in front of us, both wore some futuristic armor. Mabel kicked one of the guys in the crotch area, which btw was hilarious as heck, but the armor that covered that area- spoke...? Well, I'm f-