Ep.7: Double Dipper

Dipper's POV

We were all in the parlor getting ready for some party. I had a can of silly string and an idea flashed through my mind.

Dipper: Oh no Mabel, I don't feel so good, I- BLAAAAAHHHHH!!! *shoots sill string at Mabel*

Mabel: Ughhhh, Grunkle Stan, what did you feed us?!? BLAHHHHHH!!! *shoots silly string at Dipper*

Dipper and Mabel: *continue to shoot themselves with silly string while laughing*

Stan: *stares at the wall annoyed by the twins*

Wendy: *walks over* Guys guys, something terrible just happened!!!

Dipper and Mabel: *stare at Wendy* ...

You: *from behind, shoot them with sill string* BLAHHHHH!!!

Dipper and Mabel: *fall back startled, then laugh along with you and Wendy*

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Wendy: *play with silly string and golden confetti*

Stan: *taking away the party supplies from you all* Alright alright, party supplies are now off limits.

You: BOO!!!!

Soos: Mr. Pines, who's birthday is it again?

Stan: Nobody's. Thought this party might be a good way to get kids to spend money at the shack.

Soos: Nice!

Stan: The young people of this town want fun? I'll smother them with fun!!!

Dipper: *start serving Mabel some Pit Cola* Maybe comments like that are why, you know,-

You: Why kids don't come to the shack.

Stan: Hey hey!!! *takes the Pit Cola and closes it* How's about you make yourself useful and copy these flyers? *gives Dipper some flyers*

Mabel: Oh boy, a trip to the copier store!!!

Soos: Calendars, mugs, t-shirts, and more!!! They got it all at the copier store!!!

You: Is that they're slogan?

Soos: No, I just feel that way about the copier store.

Stan: Save the trouble! You know the old copier in my office? I finally fixed the old girl up! Good as new!!!

~at the office~

Dipper: *takes off the blanket covering the copy machine*

Mabel: *sees flies flying around as she lets out a gasp* Butterflies!

You: *open the machine* Does it even work?

Dipper: *presses a button, then rests his arm on the machine as a green light passes through it, then yanks his arm away*

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *cough at the sudden smoke, then see a paper with a picture of Dipper's arm*

You: Question answered.

Mabel: *takes the paper* Success!!! drops it when she feels it vibrating before running behind you and Dipper*

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *see the hand from the picture pop out and start to crawl towards you* AHHH!!!

You: Stay back!!! *throw a fireball at the now moving hand making it disintegrate into ash*