Ep.11: Not What He Seems

Dipper's POV

That morning (y/n) and I were woken up by Mabel saying she had a surprise for us. It was so tired that my vision was blurry, and (y/n) was sleeping on my head. As we walked through the hall...

Mabel: Ahhhhhh!!! It's here it's here it's here!!!!

You: *groan quietly*

Dipper: *yawns*

Mabel: Ok, so I was just opening random doors because I'm a creep when I found something amazing!!!

You: If it's worth waking up at 7:00 a.m. that will be amazing...

Mabel: Feast your eyes!!! *opens a door revealing a box full of fireworks*

You: *perk up, eyes wide*

Dipper: Whoahoho!!!

You: *tilt your head confused*

Mabel: Bro, bro, we're both thinking it!

Dipper, and Mabel: Crazy rooftop fireworks party!!!

Stan: *stands in front of you all* Not so fast, kids!!! There is no way on Earth you're setting off those dangerous illegal fireworks. ...without me.

You, Dipper, and Mabel: *smile excitedly*

We all get dressed and go to the roof and start to turn on the fireworks.

Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: *laugh*

Stan: *lights up a firework for Mabel* Here you go, sweetie! Set something on fire for your Grunkle Stan!

Mabel: I AM THE GOD OF DESTRUCTION!!! *lets go of the firework which explodes in the air*

Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: *laugh as they all stare at the fireworks*

You: I don't really see the point. I could already destroy things with fire before.

Dipper: *takes a firework* Why don't you try one?

You: *shrug as you take it, using your dinger to light it on fire, then point somewhere and let it go, letting the firework fly around a bit before exploding* ... Why did that feel ten times more amazing than normal. ?!?

Dipper: *chuckles*

Blubs and Durland: *walk over to the shack*

Blubs: Hold on a minute, do you have a permit for those?!?

Dipper: Uh...

Stan: Do you have a permit for being totally lame?!?

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: *laugh*

Blubs: *chuckles* Well, I can't argue with that! Carry on!

Blubs and Durland: *leave*

Stan: *laughs, then sighs* Seriously though, we should probably clean this mess up.

You, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan: *look at the front yard on fire* ...

Mabel: With water balloons?

Stan: I don't see why not.

~a bit later~

Dipper: *runs away laughing, then throws a water balloon which gently lands near him* Seriously?

Mabel: *throws water balloons at Dipper's face* WOOOOO!!!!

Dipper: Wait... *starts looking around* where's-? *gets hit in the face with another water balloon*