Ep.17: Dipper and Mabel Vs The Future

Your POV

I opened my eyes to see myself on a gray hard floor. I stood up, confused to where I was or why I was there. But I soon got my answer.

I was in my own mind.

You: *sigh* What do you want, Bill?

Bill: *appears* C'mon, aren't you even the slightest bit happy to see your old man?

You: Why would I be? Whenever I see you it's because something terrible's about to happen.

Bill: Too smart for your own good. You remind me of your mother.

You: ... Why am I here?

Bill: You already know my plans for this world.

You: How can I not? Your way of destroying this dimension is throwing a party. It's like mom used to say: you never grew up.

Bill: It's not too late to join me, Firestone...

You: Join you? No thanks. I'd rather die than kill my friends.

Bill: *now angry* You would choose your friends over your own father?!? *flies to float in front of you* I created you!!! If it weren't for me, you wouldn't even exist!!! You wouldn't have met your precious little... Pinetree either.

You: *glare at Bill* Leave. Dipper. Out of this.

Bill: He's a huge part of this!!! He's the reason you stay among the humans!!!

You: So?!? I like Dipper, and his friends and family!!! They were more like a family to me than you'll ever be!!! *walk closer, a cold death glare on your face* You might've created me, but you'll never EVER be my father.

Bill: ... *scoffs* So that's how it's gonna be, huh? *floats high in the air, holding the rift* Let's just see what happens when you disrespect your father.

He squished the rift into ash with his fist, and the whole place was engulfed in flames. I was unamused at first, fire had to affect on me.

Until I heard the yells and screams for help.

Dipper's screams...

My blood was cold and I started to sweat, my heart beating at a rapid paste do to fear.

I ran into the flames yelling his name. But the more I ran, the more distant his voice became. And the last thing I heard was one last bloodcurdling scream of pain.

My heart broke into pieces, and I felt hot tears falling down my face as I held in sobs.

He wasn't dead.

He did not just die.

He didn't...

He didn't!!!

HE DIDN'T!!!

...

...

...

I sat up with a sudden jolt. I could feel the tears still running down my face as I tried to steady my breathing. I wiped them away, remembering the thought if Dipper.

Wait...

DIPPER!!!

I jumped out of my bed and ran downstairs as fast as I could, almost tripping and falling down the stairs. I found him holding a list as he chewed a pen.

But instead of calming down, the memories of my nightmare kept replaying in my mind.

He noticed me, but didn't look up. "Oh, morning, (y/n)!!! Mabel and I were just discussing the party supplies for our thirteenth birthday in a few-..." He finally looked up and his eyes widened.