Halloween Party

3rd Person:

Shayne was talking to Noah by the fridge in Ian's house. The whole Smosh family was here because Ian threw a Halloween party. Some people dressed up, some didn't. Shayne didn't really care to dress up, he was only there to get wasted. Shayne's broke up with his girlfriend the day before. He was just drowning his sorrows and chatting with the others.

Olivia was hanging out in the living room with Courtney and Mari. They were all drinking and having fun. Olivia was there with her boyfriend James. Olivia had danced with James for a while before he said he had to go home because he had to go to work early tomorrow. So Olivia was just drinking and chatting with the others.

"Hand me another beer!" Olivia says.

"Are you sure you can handle it?" Mari asks.

"Psssshhh of course I can" Olivia says.

That was the last thing she remembered saying.

Shayne downed another beer and then grabbed another one.

"Yo you good? That's like your fifth one" Noah says.

"I'll be fine" Shayne says.

That was the last thing Shayne remembered saying.

Time Skip...

"Ugghhh my head hurts" Shayne says to himself grabbing his forehead.

"Ugghhh" Oliva says wiping her eyes and feeling her face.

Shayne and Olivia heard each other and jumped up. They looked down and saw that they were both naked in a bed.

"Eeek!" Olivia says covering herself.

"Oh my God!" Shayne says covering himself.

"Oh my God! Did we?" Olivia says her face turning bright red.

"Did we!?" Shayne asks turning as red as a tomato.

"No, no, no, no, I have a boyfriend! This can't be happening!" Olivia says.

The light floods in through the blinds.

"Whose bed is this!??" Olivia says scrambling to get her clothes that are scattered all over the room.

"I don't know!!! How did we get here??" Shayne asks looking for his clothes alongside her.

"I have no idea, all I remember is taking a sip of my beer" Olivia says.

"All I remember is grabbing another drink" Shayne says.

They look out of the window to see where they are and realize they are still at Ian's house.

"I guess we never left" Shayne says.

"Ya think!?" Olivia says punching his shoulder.

"Ow!" Shayne says.

They finished getting their clothes on and peeked out of the door. No one was there.

"Shh, listen to that" Shayne says.

They hear snoring coming from upstairs and assume it's Ian and Pam. They sneak silently out of the room and down the stairs and tiptoe out the front door. Once out of the house they sighed a sigh of relief.

"Never say a word about this to anybody!" Olivia says staring at him.

"My lips are sealed" Shayne says.

They both get in their cars and start to drive away. As embarrassed as they felt for some reason Shayne and Olivia couldn't help but feel something. Shayne completely forgot about breaking up with his girlfriend and felt weirdly happy. Olivia felt rejuvenated for some reason, something she never felt with James, her boyfriend. They both brushed it off and drove home.