Confused

Shayne:

I walked into the office the next day and saw that Olivia and Courtney were the only ones there.

"Where's Keith and Noah?" I asked.

"Can you sit down Shayne?" Courtney asked.

"Uhhhhhhh sure?" I said confused.

"Courtney needs to talk to you about something" Olivia said.

"Sure, what's up?" I asked completely unaware.

"I've noticed that you're acting different towards me lately" Courtney says.

"Huh? What?" I say.

"You need to listen Shayne" Olivia said.

I swore I thought I saw her smile for a second.

"I want to tell you that I'm not interested" Courtney states.

"Not interested in what?" I say confused.

"In you" Courtney said.

"Uh what?" I reply.

"I know your feelings must be hurt but don't act dumb Shayne" Olivia says.

"I'm sorry I guess?" I say bewildered.

"I hope that we can remain friends" Courtney says.

"Yeah sure" I say.

"That's good, well I have to go, see you later" Courtney says and shuffled away.

I turned and saw Olivia struggling to hold in a laugh. As soon as Courtney left she bursted out laughing. I shot her a look.

"Why did you let that happen?" I say.

"It was too funny not to" She giggled.

"Dang I thought you were my friend" I said joking.

"Dang I'm only your friend?" She aksed teasing.

I went up to her and wrapped my arms around her waist.

"Of course not, you're my coworker as well" I teased her back.

"Oh my god" She said and put her arms on my shoulders.

I leaned in and gave her a quick kiss.

"You're the only coworker I kiss though" I said smirking.

"I better be" She said.

I heard the door start to open and moved away from Olivia. I sat down on the couch quickly and Olivia went over to her desk. Noah and Keith walked in talking about something.

"Hey guys" Noah said.

"What's up" I reply.

"Keith and I are going to go to Starbucks, you wanna come?" Noah asks.

"Sure" Oliva says.

"Yeah I'll go" I say.

"Cool" Keith says and we get ready to go.

We get Courtney and hop in the car to leave. We arrive at Starbucks pretty soon. Noah is at the counter ordering some coffee while Keith is at the table. Courtney and Olivia were in the bathroom and I was at the water fountain. Olivia came out of the bathroom and met me at the entrance where we thought nobody was.

Courtney:

I finished washing my hands and walked out of the bathroom. I saw Shayne and Olivia by the entrance and decided to go see if Shayne and I were cool. Before I reached them though I saw Shayne and Olivia embrace each other in a deep hug. That's weird I thought, I was about to brush it off when I saw Olivia give him a quick kiss on the cheek. What??? I thought they agreed to be friends because of the rules. This isn't good, what if they break up? Or even have a fight? Then I start to think of how Olivia played me. She knew Shayne didn't like me and still egged me on. I have to tell someone about them.