Drunk Texting

Shayne:

Olivia and I headed back to the office after lunch. We had a great time but I think she may have had too many drinks. I had to hold her sometimes while we walked back to the office. I made sure to do it when no one could see us. Somehow we made it back to the office without being stopped by fans. I opened the door and was walking back to the office with her when she stopped and ran to the bathroom.

"Liv you alright?" I asked through the door.

I could hear her washing her hands in the sink. She came out shortly after.

"Sorry, I think I might've ate something bad" She said.

"It's ok, you just had a little too much" I said rubbing her back.

"You guys ready to shoot your scene?" Tanner said rounding the corner.

"Yeah" Olivia said swaying.

"Actually I think I'm gonna take Olivia home, she is a little sick" I said.

"You sure?" Tanner asked.

"I'm fine" Olivia tried to say.

"Yeah, she can finish tommorow right?" I asked.

"Uh sure" Tanner said.

"Cool" I said placing my hand on Olivia's back and guiding her to the elevator.

"Shayne I'm fine, I swear" She said.

"Olivia, stop you need to lay down" I told her.

"Ugh" She grunted.

We took the elevator down to the parking lot. I helped her into the car and then drove to her place. She opened her door and we walked in. I helped her change into some sweats and then layed her down in her bed.

"I'll come back after work" I reassured her.

"Ugh" She grunted again.

I flick off the light and let myself out. I drove back to the office to finish up shooting.

Time Skip...

"So you got any plans tonight?" Keith said bumping me.

We had just wrapped up shooting and it was just me and Keith packing up.

"Not really I was just gonna check up on Olivia" I said.

"Aww c'mon man, I got four tickets for this movie with these two girls, I was gonna take Noah but he already has a girlfriend" Keith said.

"So do I?" I reminded him chuckling.

"Haha whatever, catch ya later" He said leaving.

My phone buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out to check my notification. Olivia texted me, that's strange, she should be sleeping it off. I opened my texts to see what she said.

-Olivia
--I just wish I had a real boyfriend Court ya know? Like this sneaking around with Shayne is dumb.

I couldn't believe what I was reading. She obviously meant to text Courtney but must've sent it to me by accident. Is that how she really feels? I felt real upset and changed my mind. I wasn't going to check up on Olivia tonight. I pulled out my phone and called Keith.

"Hey you still need a wingman?" I said.

"Yeah man! What made you change your mind?" Keith asked.

"Nothing, uh just text me the address and I'll meet you there" I replied.

"Ok, see you when you get here" He said.

"Alright" I said and hung up the phone.

He texted me the address and I got in my car. I drove off to the theatre to hang with Keith and company.