Mistakes

Oliva:

As I shut Shayne's bathroom door, I felt so embarrassed. I hadn't ever showered at anybody elses place besides mine. I turned on the shower and began to undress. I slipped out of my clothes and into the shower. The warm water felt so good on my skin. I scrubbed with soap and washed all of my problems away. I finished showering and stepped out of the shower. I put on some fresh underwear started to put on my pants. The door opened suddenly and Shayne walked in.

"Shayne!" I say.

"Oh my God! I'm so sorry" he says covering his eyes.

He backs up of the bathroom and closes the door. For some reason I wasn't even embarrassed. Like it didn't even matter that he saw me half naked.

"I thought you were dressed, I was just coming to check on you" He says through the door.

"I'm fine thanks, you can come in now" I say chuckling putting my pants on.

Shayne opens the door and walks back into the bathroom. He realizes I don't have a shirt on and covers his eyes again.

"Sorry" he says turning away.

I don't know what's gotten into me. I feel so confident all of a sudden.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing I just.. uhh you're not wearing a shirt" He says.

"It's nothing you haven't seen before Shayne" I say and remove his hand from over his eyes.

I'm so close that I can smell his cologne.

"Uhhhh" he says.

I don't know what's come over me. It's like I see Shayne in a whole different light all of a sudden. Ever since that night I've been trying to tell myself that he's just my friend. Being in his house this vulnerable with him has sparked something in me. I silence him with a kiss. His eyes go wide before kissing me back. We keep kissing while backing up out of the bathroom. He falls on to his bed and I fall on top of him. Our makeout session gets more and more intense. I pull his shirt off and tug on his belt. He reaches for my pants.

Time Skip...

"Shayne we can't keep doing this" I say laying next to him in his bed.

"I know" he says.

I roll over on my side and look him in the eyes.

"What is this?" I ask.

"What?" He says.

"What are we doing?" I ask him.

"I.. I... I don't know" he says looking at me.

We both sigh and look each other in the eyes.

"We have to stop this now" I say moving closer to him.

"You're right" he says moving closer to me.

We lock lips again before something interrupts us. His phone buzzes on the nightstand next to us. He picks it as my phone starts to buzz too. I see it's a text from Courtney. She is asking where I am.

"Oh shit!" I say.

"Crap" Shayne says.

"We're supposed to be at work right now!" I say.

We both hurry to find our clothes and get dressed.