Hangover

Olivia:

Ugh I woke up with probably the worst headache ever. I don't even remember what happened yesterday. The last thing I can remember is going to lunch with Shayne. I look around and see I'm in my bed in my apartment. At least I made it home alright. I looked over at my nightstand to see what time it was. It was almost 1 in the afternoon. Jeez I didn't realize I slept that long. I went to the kitchen and got some Tylenol and water. After I took the Tylenol I went back to bed. I was probably going to have to call in sick today. I looked around for my phone but I couldn't find it. I looked in the kitchen, in the bathroom on my nightstand and many other places before I found it. Somehow my phone had managed to fall on the floor next to my bed last night. It probably fell or something I devised. I called in to the office and told Ian I was taking a sick day. After I called Ian I decided to text Shayne to let him know. I texted him and waited about 10 minutes for a response but he never texted me back. That's strange I thought. He usually texts me back right away. I looked back in our texts to see if he had said something about being busy. That's when I saw it. The text I sent him last night. Wait I don't even remember sending that text. Oh my God! I drunk texted him. I tried to call him but he didn't answer either. I called Ian and said I actually could make it in today. I got in my car and drove to the office pounding headache and all. When I got there I started to look around for Shayne. I finally found him in the office laughing with Keith.

"Shayne!" I said.

Keith and Shayne turned around to look at me.

"Olivia.." he said very monotone.

"Keith can I talk to Shayne in private please?" I asked.

"Uh sure" Keith said and walked away.

Shayne just stood there not looking at me but the wall behind me.

"Shayne please look at me" I said grabbing his hand.

He slowly but finally looked down at me.

"Shayne, I know you saw that text last night" I said.

"Mhm" He said grunting.

"Shayne, you know me, that wasn't a real text, I was drunk" I said.

"Half of me knows that" He said suddenly.

"What?" I say confused.

"The other half of me knows that people most often speak the truth when they're drunk" He said.

"Shayne, you know I didn't mean it" I pleaded.

"I think I just need some time to think it over" He said letting go of my hand.

"Promise you'll come back to me?" I ask looking into his eyes.

"I'll think it over" He said and walked away.

I sat there in solemn silence. Why does life hate me I thought. I hoped that Shayne would come to his senses and come back to me. I was lost in thought when the director came up to me.

"Olivia you ready to shoot SWNN?" He asked.

Oh crap! I completely forgot that I said I would work today. I only came in to see Shayne but now I have to shoot too.

"Uh sure, who's on it again?" I asked.

"You, Damien and Shayne" He said.

Welp. This should be interesting I thought. Hopefully it doesn't get awkward.

"I'll be right there" I said.

I walked onto the set and saw Damien and Shayne chatting on the couch. I wonder if he told Damien what happened. Those two are best friends right? They must tell each other everything right? I sat down next on the right side of the couch so Damien was in the middle between me and Shayne.

"Alright, everyone ready?" The director asked rhetorically.

"3.. 2... 1.. go" He said.

"Hey guys welcome to the show with no name!" Damien said into the camera.