Wrap Up

Time Skip to Christmas...

Shayne:

"I wonder what this could be" Olivia said shaking her present.

We were all filming the white elephant secret Santa video. It was our second time doing this but our first time that me and Olivia were a couple and the first time that Olivia was in it. The fans still didn't know about our relationship though.

"Hopefully it's something good!" Olivia exclaimed.

Little did she know but somehow I had the luck of drawing her name before we bought the gifts. At first I was scared because I wasn't sure what to get her but I finally decided on something that was perfect for her. She started to unwrap it like a crazy person making us all laugh.

"Oh my god!" Olivia squealed when she saw what it was.

"What?" Damien said.

"Yeah what is it Liv!?" Keith asked.

Olivia struggled with the weight of the objects but managed to pull them out from the box. She showed them to the cameras and the Smosh family. It was a tire jack set with a tire iron.

"Oh my god!" Ian said.

Everyone was laughing hysterically. Olivia had said in the past that she needed all 4 of her tires changed so I thought I would help her out. I wonder if she knew it was me though.

"Ayy y'all better watch out, she's gonna start stealing tires" Noah joked.

We all laughed and Olivia went back to her spot next to me. I was next after her so I stood up and walked over to the fake tree.

"Hmm, do I want the tire kit or do I want my own gift?" I jokingly pondered.

"You take this and I'll slash your tires" Olivia joked giving me a death stare.

"I think I'll go with my own gift" I said laughing.

I pulled a box out from underneath the tree. It was wrapped in red wrapping paper and had my name written on the tag at the top.

"Here goes nothing" I said and started to unwrap it.

"No way" I said as I peered inside the box.

"What is it?" Courtney asks.

I pulled the item out of the box. Someone had gotten me a six pack of Gatorade but it had my face on the label and said daddy's juice instead of Gatorade. Everyone including me started to laugh uncontrollably.

"Daddy got his juice!" I said screaming.

"Woooo" Boze said.

"Zaddy" Olivia said.

"If anyone takes my juice, Daddy will be very upset" I said.

Keith put his hands up in defense jokingly. I went back to my beanbag and sat down next to Olivia again. I wanted to ask her about how she liked her gift but I knew it would give it away. So instead I watched as the rest of Smosh opened and traded their presents.

After the video...

Everyone else had left with their gifts back to their desks or space leaving Olivia and I alone in the room. I told Olivia I would help her take her tire kit to her car. We said bye to the camera crew and walked to her car. As she opened the trunk she turned to me.

"I know it was you" She said.

"Huh?" I said.

"The tire kit" She said.