Confidential

Shayne:

I gave a quick kiss to Olivia before the elevator doors opened.

"See ya" I said flashing her a smile.

"Bye" She said.

I walked into the office first to allow Olivia time to walk in later. I walk in and see Courtney sitting on top of my desk. I go over and say hi, knowing what's in store for me.

"Hey Courtney" I say putting my stuff down.

"Shayne" She says folding her arms.

"So about the other night?" She says raising an eyebrow.

"Do I really have to talk about it?" I groan.

"Yes, you're both my friends, please don't keep me in the dark" She says looking upset.

"Fine, grab Keith and I'll meet you guys outside in 5 minutes" I say giving in.

"Ok" She says and walks off.

I go on my phone and tweet out some jokes to waste time. I look at my watch and see that it's been at least 5 minutes already. I sigh and walk outside to meet Keith and Courtney. They're both sitting on a bench outside. I walk up and begin to explain.

"Olivia and I were kind of a thing for a while" I said reaching the end of my explanation.

"Kind of?" Courtney asks.

"Well, we decided to end it" I lied.

"Dang really?" Keith says.

"Yeah, I don't want to ruin things here at Smosh or between us" I lie again.

"That sucks" Courtney says putting her hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah, but I'll get over it, we decided to remain friends" I said.

"Thats good" Courtney says patting my shoulder.

We talk some more before going back inside. I felt bad lying to my friends but I felt better being with Olivia. I sat down with the others and began comit up with ideas for sketches.

Time Skip...

After  brainstorming and shooting multiple scenes with the squad it was finally time to go home.

"Bye guys" Olivia said walking towards the car.

"Bye" Noah said as well.

We all waved goodbye before walking to our own cars. I drove back to my apartment to change. I changed into a some black pants and a blue button down shirt. I brushed my teeth and my hair and put on some cologne. I got in my car and drove to a nice restaurant. I told the waiter my reservation and he guided me to my table. I ordered two waters and went on my phone waiting for my guest to show up.

"Shayne!" A mouse like voice said.