Recording

Olivia:

Shayne and I were scheduled to do a Show w/ No Name with Ian today. I was sitting on the couch eating hot Cheetos and texting my boyfriend. Ian walked up and sat down next to me on the couch.

"Hey" I said not looking up from my phone.

"Hey" he said adjusting his hair.

"Do you know where Shayne is at?" Ian asks.

"Um no sorry I don't, why?" I say.

"Courtney said he was in my office looking for me, but I haven't seen him" He says.

I think back to when Shayne and I were in an office earlier. I had no idea it was Ian's office. Hopefully no one saw us in there.

"That's weird" I say.

"Yeah" He says.

Just then Shayne walked up and sat next to Ian on the couch.

"Hey guys" he says pulling out his phone.

"Hey" Ian and I say.

There's silence while Shayne continues to browse his phone. Finally Ian speaks up.

"Shayne, Courtney said you were looking for me?" Ian says.

"Huh?" Shayne says confused.

"She said you were in my office looking for me" Ian repeats.

Shayne shoots a quick look to me. I glance back at him before looking away.

"Uhhh yeah" Shayne says.

"Well, what's up?" Ian asked.

"I uhh was gonna ask you if I could have the weekend off" Shayne says.

"You could've just texted me" Ian says.

"Yeah I guess I could've, my bad" Shayne says.

Ian was about to respond when the director told us they were ready to begin. We put our phones and snacks away and began to record.

Time Skip....

"Cut" The director says.

Ian, Shayne and I say bye to each other and walk back to the office. I sit down on a beanbag and text my boyfriend again. Noah walks up and sits on a beanbag next to me.

"Did you hear?" He asks.

"Hear what?" I say confused.

"Ian said Pam texted him and said someone messed up the guest bedroom that night at the party" he says.

Oh shit I think to myself. Do they know? Does Shayne know? Did he  tell someone. I told him to keep his mouth shut! I hope they don't know I begin to worry.

"Wow that's strange" I say.

"Yeah apparently the beds blankets were all messed up and the pillows we're out of place, like someone had been in the bed" Noah says.

"Dang, I wonder who it was" I lie.

"They said they don't know" he says

I breath a sigh of relief. Looks like they didn't know it was us after all.

"Ian said it was probably someone who got drunk and passed out" Noah says.

"Probably" I say.

"Anyways I gotta go" He says and gets up.

"See ya later" I say as he leaves.

I get a text from Keith saying we had to shoot a couple more scenes for a video we started earlier today. I walk over to the set and see Shayne, Keith and Courtney going over the script. We pair off to work on our scenes before recording them. I was going to go with Keith to avoid Shayne but Courtney grabbed him first. Shayne and I sat going over the script in silence. I was reading it when part of it that I missed before jumped out at me. Shayne was supposed to kiss me! I was about to freak out until I read further and it said I was supposed to pull away and reject him at the last minute. I looked over and saw Shayne's face was red. I guessed he must have seen it too I giggle.

"You ready?" Shayne asks.

"Yeah" I say.

We begin to say our lines to each other. Shayne is shot in the script so he pretends to get shot and fall to the ground. I pretend to run over to him and hold him.

"No don't die, I love you!" I say.

As soon as I say that I feel butterflies in my stomach. I tense up and feel weird. Shayne just stares at me.

"Your line?" I say nudging him.

"Oh" he says snapping back to reality.

"I.. I.. I love you too" He says.

I see his face change a little bit and realize this is the part where he's supposed to try and kiss me. He leans in and puts a hand on my cheek. He moves his lips closer and for some reason I didn't move away. We lock lips. I pull away suddenly.

"Sorry uhh that was my fault, I guess I forgot to pull away" I say blushing.

"It's ok" he says blushing too.

Before we can practice the scene again the director calls us over to film. We do our scene on camera this time. Thank goodness we got it right this time and I pulled away.