Returning

Beast Boy's POV

It was late and I was going to go to the bar to do my daily ask about Terra. She was my love and I just knew if I found her we would be together forever.

After I saw Robin and Starfire together I new I needed someone to love too. I left to seach, to search for Terra.

I was almost at the bar when I heard a gun cock. I turn around to see a gun pointed at my head.

I knock the gun out his hand and turned into a bear to scare him off wondering why he was alone. I heard 5 more guns cock realizing to late he here was to lower my guard.

I turn back into my almost human form causing one of the criminals to flinch and pull the trigger. To late did I realize that I should have tried to move.

I was shot in my right arm. Pain traveled up my arm causing me to turn into the Beast. I ran to the tower because as the Beast I tend to think about Raven for some reason.

It was fine anyways because she can heal me. While on my way to the tower I do the impossible...

Math.

I am 20 so raven is 19, robin is 22, Starfire (in human years) is 21, and my old best friend is 23.

It's been to long, I know but I wanted... Needed to find Terra.

They left my thumbprint in in the system maybe knowing I'd come back or they just forgot. I turn back to my normal state and enter going up the elevator. I was losing blood, so much blood.