Traitor

Raven's POV

I woke up to find a green dog cuddled under my arm. I slowly sit up and see a tray with advil, water, and crackers. I smile to myself knowing Beast Boy must have brought them. Then suddenly I started to wonder what happened when I got drunk. Beast Boy acted like I attacked him. Hmm... Maybe I did, that wouldn't be to surprising.

I get up and look at my clock to see it's 2:13pm. Good I didn't sleep through the whole day. After I take the pills left for me I head to the kitchen for some herbal tea. In there I see Star.

"Friend Raven!"Star's face turned into a frown. "Are you the okay?"

"Yeah, just a little headache,"I provided trying not to alarm her.

"Okay, if you are the sure."

I finished making my tea and went into the living room. On my way there I stopped in front of Damian's to hear two voices, one Damian's, the other unknown.

"Anymore to report Damian?"the mysterious voice asked.

"No father,"Damian replied to what must have been Batman.

"You almost have enough information to come back,"Batman informed.

"Thank you father."

"Okay, um... Bye,"the dark night said awkwardly (I personally am so awkward when ending a conversation).

I heard foot steps coming towards the door. I quickly pretended like I was walking past as I hear the door open.

"Raven, did you hear anything?"he asked urgently.

"What if I did,"I reply.

"If you did I will have to make sure you keep your mouth shut."

"Is that a threat?!"I begin yelling.

"Yes,"he says without any emotions.

"You are the worst!" I shout.

"At least I'm not a demon,"he snaps back.

I stare at him with hate as Nightwing comes running in.

"What's going on?!"Dick asked angry.

"He's only here to get information for Batman!"

"She's lying. Do you think you can trust a witch like her,"Damian counters.

I begin getting angry as my sight began to turn red.

"Are you kidding me! You piece of junk! I HATE you! Go die in a hole!" My voice changed.

"See,"Damian says smirking.

This was his plan. Dick looked at me in shock. I begin calming down.

"H-he's a t-traitor,"I said sobbing at my out burst causing a light to explode.

Starfire came flying in to see me crying. She comforted me and glared daggers at Damian.

"Is this true Damian? Have you been a spy this whole time?"Dick asked with disappointment.

"No,"he lied.

"H-he's l-lying," I hiccupped.

"I trust friend Raven. Damian should get the kicking of out,"Star backed me up.

"She's right, you should go."

"Fine, I already have all the information I needed!"Damian spat.

As he walked out the tower Nightwing bent down to me on my knees.

"Are you okay?"

"No,"I respond as I stood up and walked away trying to compose myself.

I got into my room to find no trace of a green changling. I make sure he isn't hiding then I begin slicing my wrist.