Training

Beast Boy's POV

I was still angry when I walked into my new room. This made me even angrier. It was the dogs room! Titan looked at my confused face. He calmed me down. I turned into a dog and slept on the floor.

When I woke up I decided to go train. As I walked into the training room and heard Raven laughing. As soon as she saw me she stopped. Everything was awkward.

Finally I break the silence and say,"So who wants to go with me?"

The new Boy Wonder smirked,"I will."

Raven sat in the sidelines. I got into my battle stance and Robin just stood there waiting. I knew he must have a plan he is a Robin after all.

Once they began I turned into a wolf and ran towards him. He dodged my move and I turned back to myself. He began talking.

"I heard you have a wild side called the Beast," He taunted.

"I'm not trying to hurt you to bad so I won't use him," I reply.

He then jumped up toward me. I easily move out of the way. I smile in triumph then I turn around to see a fist come straight towards my face. I fall to the ground holding my nose. It was bleeding.

"Had enough yet," Robin said while smirking.

"You wish," I replied.

I turn into a rhino ready to charge at him but before I can he throws a birdarang that flashes and blinds me. After turning human he charges towards me and hits my leg causing me to fall to the floor he steps his foot on my chest.

This made me lose control, I turned into the Beast. To late did I realize this is what he wanted to see. He's studying me. This made me furious. I start to attack until I noticed Raven watching us. I run towards her just about to grab her when she picks me up with her magic keeps me in the air.

I realized she was waiting for me to turn back to myself so I calm myself down. I took a deep breath and reduced back to my normal state. She sets me back down and I apologize. I turn back to face Damian to see him smirking at me. He knew what I'm capable of and my weakness's.

I storm out and head to the living room. Nightwing and Starfire are snuggled up together watching tv while Cyborg is making waffles. Apparently Bumblebee left last night leaving Cyborg alone.

"Hey Beastie! Care for some waffles?" Cyborg asked me with his booming voice.

I smile and respond with a yes. We eat together until our plate are empty and our stomachs are full. We start to catch up but get interrupted by the crime alert.