Secret Mission

Hey sorry I didn't update yesterday I was with my friend all day.

Damian's POV

After the breakup I went straight to my room. I felt relieved, as if a hundred pounds was lifted of my shoulders. She was a burden.

In my room my TV beeped signaling someone was calling me. I answered the Tv to see my father.

"Father, how did you get out of jail?"I questioned.

"All of a sudden our minds cleared and went back to how they're supposed to be. I asked them to scan our brains and sure enough there were traces of mind control,"he replied.

"Was it the Martian?"I ask urgently.

"No, Martians can't go into Krytonian minds,"he answered unsure.

"Who do you think it might be?"

"I don't know. Do you have anymore insight on the team?"

"Me and Raven broke up. Her powers are getting stronger. She manipulated my mind into loving her,"I report.

"Could she be the cause of our attack?"

"I don't think so, when she's unconscious her powers don't work,"I reply.

"Okay, good work Damian,"he said sternly.

"Thank you father,"just as I said that the power went off.

As I enter the living room I see Raven with her hood up. I noticed Beast Boy looking between the two of us. I try not to look at Raven but sometimes I would steal a glance. I tuned everyone out as I thought about my mission. I had to gather intel about the Teen Titans incase they go rouge.

When everyone finished talking I went back to my room to get stopped by Nightwing.

"So why did you break up?"he asked.

"Huh? Oh. She was controlling my thoughts. She violated my mind."I said as he took this in.

"Okay, but are you okay?"

"Yes, now if you're done interrogating me I have to get to my room."

I walk into my room to realize I can't call my father back. I begin sparring in my corner using my signature blades. I finally fall asleep.

In la morning

I wake up and head to the living room to grab a granola bar. When I enter the room Beast Boy is there staring at the coffee table in front of him.

"You should close your mouth before you swallow a fly,"I remark.

"Sorry just contemplating my life."

"What life?"I jab.

He didn't even react to my comment. I wave my hand in front of his face.

"I think you need to clean your mind of the two things in it,"I try again.

He just grabs the remote and turns the Tv onto a random channel. I walk away to the training room. I train until I break a sweat. Once I packed everything away I head to the showers. On my way there I bump into Starfire.

"Have you seen friend Raven?"she asked.

"No and don't say friend before you say her name. That's not correct grammar,"I corrected.

She huffed off mumbling,"I liked the you better when you were in the relationship with RAVEN."