The Room

Damian's POV

When Beast Boy walked in he looked surprised, then angry, then he looked at Raven with concern.

"What are you doing in my room?" He asks.

"Since you left, this room was given to Damian," Raven replied with a hint of hate in her voice which Beast Boy picked up on.

"Well I'm back so I would like my room again," the changing said in a friendly way. To friendly.

"It's my room now, maybe you shouldn't had left in the first place," I said with no emotion. There's a room I'll walk you to that you can have.

He agreed not wanting to make a scene.

"Be right back Rae," I said hugging her.

"How come he can call you Rae?" Beast Boy asked.

"First, he's my boyfriend. Second, he's not an idiot. Third, he asked for my permission." She said with her signature monotone voice.

With that Beast Boy and I left so I could show him his new room. We walked in silence until he said," The only reason you two are dating is because her last date was a evil book."

I stood in shock. How dare he compare me to someone who would hurt Raven.

"Well the only reason you're dating Terra... Oh wait you're not dating her," I jabbed at him.

The changling growled and walked into the room they stopped in front of. I walked back to my room with Raven waiting for me.

I must have looked disturbed because Raven asked me," Are you okay?" I nodded then we went back to the movie.