True Feelings

Beast Boys POV

I stayed up all night just thinking. When Damian walked through the door and started talking I didn't really pay attention to what he was saying. I was to busy reminiscing last night. I grab the remote and turn the Tv on to clear my mind. Soon after Damian left I stand and walk to the bathroom to take a shower. I stop by my new room to grab a towel to be greeted by Titan.

"Hi boy!"

*bark* Titan responded.

"I'm just grabbing a towel to take a shower,"I pet the cute puppy.

I grab the towel and say goodbye to Titan as I leave to go take my shower.

Half an hour later

When I got finished drying I wrapped my towel around my waist. During my shower I thought over last night and finally realized something. I liked Raven.

As I made my way down the hall I bumped into someone. I knocked someone down. I reach my hand out to whoever I bumped into. I look down apologizing to see Raven laying on the floor. I blushed. She was wearing sweatpants and a hoodie. Her hair was unbrushed and her eyes had bags. She interrupted my apology.

"Can you stop yelling,"she ordered holding her head.

"Oh, sorry,"I whispered.

She was obviously hung over.

"Do you remember what happened last night?"I asked keeping my voice low.

"No I remember making out at the bar with some random guy. After I'm drawing a blank,"she said groggily.

"Are you sur-- wait you made out with some rando?"I said a little jealous.

"Yeah, now will you get a shirt on,"she snapped as I realized I was still wearing a towel.

I blushed hoping she didn't notice. She push passed me running towards the bathroom. I heard her retch so I go to her to hold her hair up.

"Wow you are really hungover,"I tease.

"Nope I just got a good look at you,"she replied in her monotone with a smirk.

"Whatever, I'm going to go get some clothes on,"I say walking out the door.

"Thank you,"she said quietly.

I smile to myself thinking about how I held her tangled hair. When I reached my room I quickly threw on a plain white T-shirt and a pair of blue jeans. I made my way to the kitchen and grabbed a glass of water, crackers, and advil. I head to the bathroom to find it empty so I go to her room.

I knock to notify I'm here then I open the door before she can refuse my help. She was asleep. I set the stuff I gathered in the kitchen down beside her bed. I suddenly remembered I didn't get any sleep.

My eyes began to feel heavy so I turned into a dog because it became a habit living with Titan. I snuggled under Raven's arm. The comfort of Raven caused me to forget about all my worries.