The New Guy

Beast Boy's POV

I woke up in the sick bay with my arm fixed. I thought everyone would greet me when I woke but they were all at the other bed with Raven in it. She must have healed me and passed out.

"So you Beast Boy? I thought you would be way better looking."

I turned to see who was talking. It was Robin but different.

"Who are you?" I asked.

"I'm Damian Wayne, the new Robin and son of Batman."

"So your the new Robin? Wow they have lowered standard."

"Yup they lowered when they let you in the team." The new boy wonder smirked.

Robin's face became serious, "I don't trust you, you should leave."

"I should say the same thing."

"I'm not the one to leave a team. Your a liability."

"I left to find my girlfriend."

"I don't think she wants to be your girlfriend. She obviously is hiding from you."

"Do you have a girlfriend?"

"Yes"

"If she ran away would you follow her?"

"I would but if she told me not to then I wouldn't and I definitely wouldn't leave the team to follow some girl not wanting to be found."

With that he grabbed the dog laying at his feet and walked towards Raven. I guess me and her are the only single Titans here. Then I saw her wake up and the new Robin whispered in her ear and she did the impossible...

She laughed.