Sticks and Stones

Raven's POV

Me and Damian were about to go out on a date to the fair. I put on my favorite gray hoodie crop top and a pair of black ripped jeans. I had on my black combat boots and some amethyst earrings. Right when I was about to go meet Damian the crime alert went off. I had no time to change so I ran to the living room to meet the others.

"Who's the big baddie this time?"Cyborg asked with a grin ready for a fight.

"It's... the Justice League?"Nightwing said with confusion.

Oh no! It's happening. He warned me something would happen. This must be it. I made my decision to be happy but would it cost the world in exchange?

Flash back
3 months ago
I was meditating on the roof when I heard the door open.

"Hi Raven,"greeted a very nervous Robin.

"Hey,"I responded.

"I was wondering..."but before he could say more I knew what he was going to say.

"Yes I would love to,"I said turning towards him.

"Yes? Really?"he said surprised.

"Well of course,"I stood and kissed him on the cheek while I walked by him to leave.

Later that Night

Raven you must leave him or I will return and this time I will get better allies than that traitor Slade.

Why must I leave him he has demon blood just like me.

His grandfather is just like Slade. He tried to overthrow me. He tried to become a god. His plan failed I have loyal servant ready to serve and I can make people my servant, too.

With that my father left my head and I just sat starring at my reflection in the mirror. It shattered. I took a piece in my hand ready for a world of hurt.