The Big Bad Battle

Damian's POV

As I saw Raven get lost in thought I did the same thinking about us. At first I wasn't interested in her whatsoever but all of a sudden things changed over night along with how I acted. (You'll soon find out the real reason they're together. Hint: This also kinda happens in the comics.)

I was taken out of thought when Nightwing called my name,"Damian, you and me will go after Batman and Raven you will go after anyone you can, you're our power house." Once Nightwing said Raven's name she immediately snapped out of her trance and nodded.

"Okay, Titans Go!" shouted Dick (hehe I'm so immature).

Everyone made their way towards the crime scene ready for a battle. When we arrived the city was in absolute chaos. Raven started muttering what seemed like nonsense to herself. I ignored this and started teaming up on my father with Dick (hehe).

Cyborg went after Green Lantern just as planned. Wonder Woman went toe to toe with Star and Beast Boy went against the Flash. Last but not least Raven decided to go up against the man of steel, Superman.

"Father listen to me, you need to stand down,"I ordered.

"I doubt he's himself right now," Nightwing said while ducking after my father went to punch him.

We went back and forth against Batman everyone was evenly matched giving no one the upper hand. I look over to see the team losing stamina. I decided to distract the Justice League by throwing a flash bomb yelling at the team to close their eyes. Everyone closed their eyes just before the flash came disorienting the other side. The Titans took advantage of the moment and attacked. The only person still losing the battle was Raven. Superman was over powering her with all of his powers. Finally he backhanded her causing her to fly back and hit her head on the wall knocking her unconscious. At that moment my feelings for her vanished.

"Raven!"Beast Boy shouted. He immediately turned into the Beast and leaped at the Flash breaking the speedster leg. He ran towards Raven then picked her up laying her down lightly. A few moments later she stirred and sat up, my feelings for her returning making me feel guilty. Beast Boy immediately seeing her awake turned back to his normal state blushing and ran to help the others being free of the scarlett speedster. After a few minutes Dick and I over powered my father and knocked him out.

Beast Boy helped Cyborg while Nightwing helped Kor'i (Starfire). I ran toward Raven as Superman slowly walked towards her, too. I jump in front of her and pulled out the only thing able to harm a kryptonian. I held out kryptonite, while Superman reacted like a vampire in the light. I grabbed my favorite weapon, my blade, still holding the kryptonite in my palm and attacking knowing his body acted human now. I win with ease and tie him up setting the green rock next to him so he doesn't escape.

I look around to see the others have won against the rest of the league. I think back to when Raven got knocked out remembering my feelings change when she was unconscious. A story rang in my head.

______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed and shout out to raeandbb43v3r for reading and voting all my chapter on this story and my other one called Amnesia (Bbrae Fanfic).