The Fight

Raven's POV

When I woke up Robin walked over to me with Titan in his hands. He bent over and whispered,"Now I know what you mean by idiot." This made me laugh. He started talking about going to our special place the fair tomorrow.

I wasn't paying much attention because I noticed Beast Boy staring at Damian with a frown. This shocked me because Beast Boy is always smiling like a idiot.

The other Titans interrupted my thoughts by saying they were going to finish the movie now that I was okay. The only Titan to stay was Robin.

I asked him to go make me some herbal tea. He agreed and handed me Titan.

Once he left Beast Boy stood up and walked towards my bed.

"What do you want?" I ask in my monotone voice.

"Wow I thought you would be more excited with me being here," he said with a grin.

A couple minutes of silence stood in the air while he wait for me to respond but I just rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, why are you dating such a jerk?" He asked more serious then before.

"He is better than you think and you would know that if you stayed." I replied.

"You guys have nothing in common and I doubt he understands you."

"We have more in common than you think."

"Like what?" He said louder.

"Like his family!" I shouted.

"So he's related to a demon too? No wonder you to have similar personalities!"

This made me lose it.

"AT LEAST HE DIDN'T LEAVE THE TEAM!!" I yelled causing the lamp next to me to shatter.

Then his face softened he was about to say something but I interrupted him,"Bye Garfield." And I teleported him to the roof.

Just a moment later Damian walked in. He handed me my tea and I thanked him." Where did Beast Boy go?" He asked with a little sense of urgency.

"He was being an idiot again so I teleported him to the roof," I said with a smile and he laughed.

I stood up and tested my legs to see if I healed enough and sure enough I was fine.

"Do you want to go watch a movie in your room?" I asked.

"Yeah but I pick the movie," he said with a smile.

"Ugh, fine."

We made it to Beast Boy's old room which is now Damian's room. The bunk bed was replaced with a queen sized bed and a tv on the opposite end. In the corner was a punching bag and on the walls were all 34 of his weapons.

We sat together on his bed and put on our favorite movie A Cats Meaning. We watched for half an hour when Beast Boy came in.