Insane?

Raven's POV

Everything was dark. I could hear small whispers in the background. The last thing I remembered was Beast Boy and Cyborg caught me cutting and then I drew a blank. I turn around to see my mother withering away.

"Raven! Why didn't you save me! You left me to fend for myself!"

"Mother!" I yell out running to get closer but fail.

I turn again.

"Why did you not love me, Raven? Was it because you were a demon or was it because I never truly loved you! You made me love you!" I saw two men. One was Damian, the other wore a yellow suit with red to accent it. Wally.

"I am sorry!"

"No one loves you! You have failed all that have been loyal to you!" A deep voice growled.

"Father?" I asked while tears streamed down my cheeks.

"Yes daughter, no one loves you here. Come with me to my universe where everybody must love you!"

"Will they truly love me or will they leave me?" I asked hesitantly.

"Yes, all must love you for they bow to me!" He boomed.

The whispers began getting louder until they were shouting.

"RAVEN! I SHALL WAKE YOU NOW! GO TO AZARATH!" Trigon shouted over the now screaming.

Once he left I finally made out what the voices were saying. They chanted...
You shall become your father.

A blinding light flash and I open my eyes to see all the Titans except Beast Boy huddled over me.

"Friend Raven you have awoken! Glorious!" Starfire yelled looping in the air.

"Raven, it's good to see you awake," Nightwing said cooly but I could see the relief.

"Rae! You're alive!" Cyborg boomed only to turn stone faced. "why were you cutting yourself?"

"Raven does not have to do the answering of our questions if she does not  wish to." I nod, then I walk out to see Beast Boy.

Beast boys POV

I was waiting in front of the door when it opened to reveal Raven.

"Raven!" she didn't answer.

"Ooookkkaaayyy, anyways, I'm so sorry for accidentally hurting you," I apologized.

She thought for a few seconds then replies," Don't worry nothing will hurt me soon." She says and flies to her room.

"Wait what does that mean!?" I yelled after her scared she was going to do something to permanent.

I followed her making sure she didn't see me. She entered her room so I turned into a small bug to squeeze through her door. I see a strange symbol on the ground made of sand as Raven had a crazy look in her eyes.

"I shall become my father, yes that is the plan to make me loved," she said aloud very unraven like.

She began to sit in her lotus position and started to chant. I quickly turned human.

"Raven! No!" I run to her as a white beam surrounded us. Soon we arrived in a place of ruins.

"Why do I always have to get interrupted by people lesser than me?!" She yells out to no one.

"Raven where are we?"

"We're in a place that deserved to come to ruins! They didn't care for me just like everyone else!" She laughed a blood curdling laugh then continued. "We're in Azarath!"

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well I'm here to meet my father and they said you are here as a sacrifice."

"Wait, who are they?" I questioned.

"The whispers, the voices, the ones who promised me love," she says almost excited.

"But we love you!"

"Liar, first Azarath, then Wally, now Damian!" She shouted on the verge of tears. "He promised me they would love me so I shall meet him. He'll kill you if he sees you, so stay with me so I can witness death when my father comes and takes me to his universe."

"Raven, I lo-" I was cut off by a sinister laugh.

"Good, you brought me a toy," Trigon's voice boomed in the air.

"Yes father, I only ask you one thing. Let me kill him. I wish to do what the voices say, I want to become you."