Playing Games

Beast Boys POV

Once the fight against the Justice League was over they were locked up in cells made for their specific need. After Nightwing interrogated Batman receiving nothing they headed to the pizza shop.

When everyone was seated Star began  talking,"Let us commense in the playing of the games."

Everyone grudgingly agreed.

"We can play the truth or the dare. I shall begin,"she said.

"Friend Robin, the truth or the dare?" she asked.

"Dare,"replied Damian.

"I dare to do the silly dance,"giggled Star.

Damian sighed and stood up and danced blushing. Then he sat down immediately and looked at me,"Beast Boy truth or dare?"

"I choose, dare,"hoping I wouldn't do anything embarrassing.

"Try and get a girls number,"he dared me.

"Hey Star, give me your number,"I told Starfire while she repeated her digits.

"Way to kill the fun,"Damian said a little disappointed.

"Whatever, Raven, truth or dare,"I asked locking eyes with her.

"Truth," she replied emotionlessly.

"What is your greatest fear?"I asked hoping she would actually answer.

"My biggest fear is for someone to break my trust again,"she answers honestly causing everyone to stare at her except Damian who was deep in thought.

She blushed and began talking,"Whatever, it doesn't matter. Nightwing, truth or dare?"

"I choose, truth,"he picked.

"How did you meet Damian?"she asked staring at him.

After about a half an hour he finished his story about the huge fight they had. Once he was done the food finally arrived putting an end to the game.

Everyone ate in silence until Star suggested playing Never have I Ever. Everyone sighed and nodded.

"Never have I ever beat up Nightwing," I started.

Everyone said they have except Damian and the team laughed.

Cyborg went next,"Never have I ever been on a date."

Everyone has.

"Never have I the ever eaten a snorpleberry,"Star said with delight.

No one except her has eaten a snorpleberry.

"Never have I ever lied," Raven suggested.

Nightwing, Star, and Cyborg haven't while Rae, Damian, and I have.

Everything went silent after that causing an end to the game. Once Nightwing paid we headed back to the tower. At the tower everyone went back to normal until the power went out.

Everyone meet in the living room. I looked over towards Raven to see she had her cloak up. Then I saw Damian stealing glances at her. I realized something must of happened between the two.

She must have put the power out.