Coma

Beast Boy's POV

I woke up to yelling down the hall. I hear Raven screaming at someone so I decided to check it out by turning into a bug, not to draw attention. I slid threw the crack of the door and saw Rae crying on the ground with the comfort of Star.

"Is this true Damian? Have you been a spy this whole time?"Dick asked with Damian as I entered the scene.

"No," he clearly lied.

"H-he's l-lying," Raven hiccupped.

"I trust friend Raven. Damian should get the kicking of out," Star suggested.

"She's right, you should go."

"Fine, I already have all the information I needed!" Damian spat.

As he walked out the tower
I followed him just to be sure he didn't do anything else. As Damian passed Cyborg, the half robot started to talk to him as I quickly turned human and ducked behind his car pulling him along.

"Hey! What's goin' on?" He basically yelled.

"Apparently Damian was a spy for someone, I don't know who because I wasn't there for the whole argument," I explained.

"Wow! That little punk!" Cy said through clenched teeth.

"I know but Rae was having a complete meltdown, we should go comfort her."

"Okay let's go," my bestie calmed down as well made our way to where Raven was.

"She's not here, let's go check her room," I suggest.

When we arrived at her room I could smell something metallic. I heard little grunts. I begin getting worried.

"Raven! What's going on in your room!" I yell pounding on her door.

"Go away!" She replied still not opening her door.

"Rave please open this door," Cy pleaded.

"NO!"

My instincts get the better of me as I turned into the Beast. I ripped the door off it's hinges to reveal Raven crying as blood ran down here wrists.

"Raven, no!" Cyborg yelled.

"It's the only way to distact from my real pain!" The beautiful women sobbed as she cut even deeper.

This angered me. In one swift move I stupidly grabbed her by the wrist raising her off the ground and taking the blade out of her other hand. She screamed in pain and went limp from all the blood she lost. I quickly let go of her making her hit her head on the edge of her nightstand. I began transforming into myself. I stare down afraid I put an end to such a beautiful thing.

Cyborg ran over to check her pulse," She's in a coma, Beasty you shouldn't have done that."

Star and Dick came running in ready for a fight but stopped horrified at Raven's state.

"What happened to friend Raven?" Star asked on the verge of tears.

"She's in a coma, we need to get her to the Med-bay," Cy answered.

As soon as Rae was in the Med-bay Dick bandaged her wrist while Cyborg did more tests leaving me to explain what happened.

"Will friend Raven be the okay?" Star asked as sadness consumed her voice.

"Yeah but she's still in a coma which some people don't wake up from," Nightwing replied not looking Starfire in the eyes.

"Friend Raven is the strong, she shall prevail against the coma!" Starfire says with fake confidence.

"Star can you change Raven from her bloody clothes if we leave the room?" Dick asked trying to bring her spirit up.

"I shall make her look amazing!" Kor'i boomed happily.

We left the room and after about an hour, jeez why do girls take so long, the door opened. When we entered Raven was dressed up in a cute black crop top with a purple roses in the middle. She had on skinny jeans with rips littering them and she had on purple lipstick. Since she was in bed she didn't need shoes but Star still put on a pair of black high heel boots onto the unconscious Raven.

"Does she look the beautiful?!" Starfire asked knowing Rae did.

"Yeah good work Kor'i," Nightwing complemented as I continued to stare.

"Hey Beasty, you should close your mouth before you swallow a fly," Cy teased making my face hot.

"She looks... Okay," I try to play it of smooth so they don't pick up on my little crush.

"You do not like the clothing I choose for friend Raven?"

"N-no, I mean the outfits great but I don't think it looks that good on Raven," I mentally face palmed.

"Wow BB that's kinda mean, I think she looks great," Cy boomed.

"Yes friend Beast Boy, you are being the rude to friend Raven," Starfire backed Cyborg up.

"Well she isn't the best looking," I lied realizing I got in too deep.

"Beast Boy if you feel that way I think you should leave," Robin ordered.

I walk out wanting to be with Raven every second. I lo-like her so much. I just wish she was awake so I can tell her how I feel. If only.

I'm sooooooo sorry for the long wait, it's just school started so its taking up my time. Good news is since i haven't updated lately I decided to make this extra long. I hope you enjoyed.