CHAPTER 9: My First Kiss

MIDNIGHT

After taking my shower and walking out of the bathroom, I jump after I'm startled from seeing Kobey sitting on the bed, making out with Stella.

I don't mean to interrupt them but I am wearing nothing but a towel with dripping wet hair and had no idea Kobey was coming over.

I started to clear my throat a little bit.

"Oh, sorry." Stella says as both her and Kobey laugh.

"It's okay." I reply feeling a little uncomfortable.

"Um, do you think it would be okay if me and Kobey stayed here?" She asks hesitantly.

"Yeah. That's fine. I won't bother you guys." I assure them.

"Well, here's the thing. Kobey and I were thinking just him and I would stay in here." She tells me.

"But then where would I sleep?" I asked.

"I was thinking maybe in Zane's? Don't worry, there's two beds in his." She smiles.

"Uh..." I started nervously.

"Hey. If you want you can get dressed, think about it and let us know after the campfire." Kobey smiled.

"Okay." I told them as I walked over towards my duffel bag and took out my pajama bottoms with a matching tank and headed into the bathroom.

While getting dressed I started to think about how since him and I are mates, it would make sense and maybe this could help us get to know each other more and become more comfortable with one another. After all, we did almost kiss.

I come walking out and try hiding the excitement I'm feeling.

"Okay. I'll stay in Zane's cabin." I tell them.

"Yay!!! Thank you sooo much!" She says with excitement as she comes up and gives me a huge hug.

"You're welcome." I chuckle.

I grab my bag, which thankfully wasn't unpacked yet and although her and Kobey offered to carry it for me while walking me over, I assured them I could handle it and that I would see them in a little bit at the campfire.

While walking over, I began to feel a little bit more nervous. Why did I say yes to this? Was this a good idea? I guess it was too late now, seeing as to how I came out of my thoughts after realizing I just knocked on his door.

It takes a brief moment but in that short amount of time of me waiting for o opening the door, I wanted to turn around and say that I changed my mind but I couldn't. It was too late as he opened the door, surprised obviously to see me.

"Midnight?" He says with a smirk.

"Y-yeah. Sorry um, Stella and Kobey wanted the cabin to themselves and suggested I come stay in your cabin but if not that's okay. I can just...." I started but was stopped.

"No. It's more than fine. I have plenty of room." He smiles and oh my god it is beyond sexy.

"Thanks." I smile while blushing and he takes my bag as I walk inside.

"So, that can be your bed." He tells me as he points over towards the one on the left side of the room.

"Thanks." I smile.

He walks over and drops my bag onto the bed.

"Well, the fridge is stocked up already but if you want something else then just let me know and I'll go get it." He assures.

"Okay." I reply.

We stand across from each other and share a brief moment of awkward silence.

"Uh, I should probably unpack." I tell him to break the awkward moment.

Then right as I started walking towards the bed, past him, he gently grabs my arm and has me turn to look at him.

I begin to feel more nervous as my heart starts to beat rapidly as the distance between our lips becomes closer until his lips touch mine and they move in sync with each other while our tongues start fighting for dominance. This is my first real kiss and it is AMAZING!!!!!

Our kiss began growing deeper and more lustful as our hands both gripped onto each other's hair tighter and if it wasn't for someone knocking on our door, we may not have stopped and most likely have gone further although I wouldn't have minded if it did get that far.......right?

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)