CHAPTER 26: Will You?

ZANE

For the next few days, things have been crazy around the castle as we had all been preparing for the war Midnight's father has announced. 

He has no idea the wrath he is going to receive from not just me and my family but from Midnight. He has no idea how much stronger she has gotten. 

Although for the past few days, she has been resting and today seemed to be better from how she was the other day. 

I am forever grateful for her saving my life and I know that we make a great team. And since things have been real crazy lately around here, I have decided to take her to one of our isolated cottages that's several miles away from here. 

We both needed some alone time together to help get our minds off of all the shit that was about to happen. 

I had decided to drive us rather than run and before I left, Kobey informed me that our territory was protected and that me and Midnight should relax and enjoy ourselves. 

Throughout the entire ride to the cottage, I had her blindfolded. Then after walking up to the door, I opened it slowly and helped her step inside before removing the blindfold. 

I could hear her gasp in surprise followed by a huge smile of satisfaction as she looked all around with admiration. 

While Stella distracted Midnight throughout the day, I had Kobey come along with me to help  set up a romantic scene for her. 

I had candles outlining a path that led towards the bedroom where the only light in the room was from the candles I had placed all over the room. 

As she stepped closer to the bed, she started to look closer at the rose petals on the bed that read: Will You Marry Me?

To which she quickly turned around to see me and saw I was already on one knee with my great grandmother's ring in a deep red velvet small box as I take hold of her left hand and look into her eyes. 

This stunning diamond ring had baguette diamonds in the center row with round diamonds above and below. Additional round diamonds frame the center to complete the look. Crafted of 14K white gold and looked to have 2 carat diamonds.

"Midnight, I know that we haven't been together for very long and I didn't treat you good right away. But I promise you no one will work harder to making you happy or cherish and love you more than me. I want to spend forever with you and have you do me the honor in having my future kids. I may not be good at this relationship stuff but I'm willing to learn. So Midnight, will you marry me?" 

"Yes." She replies while wiping a couple of happy tears from her eyes as I place the ring onto her finger while smiling and get up off my knee and pull her into my chest and kiss her. 

***WARNING: Mature Scene***

Our kiss quickly turns more intense and deeper as she grabs some of my hair and I start squeezing my hips. 

After we get done removing each other's clothes, I feel her hands on my chest as she pushes me hard onto the bed, making me sink down into the mattress. She falls gracefully on the bed next to me and sinks into the pillows before straddling my hips. As soon as I go to sit up, She quickly  pushes me back down. 

"Midnight-" I begin but she cuts me off by kissing my lips. I start to kiss back. I try moving my hands up to her neck and hair. She pulls away and grabs my hands gently while placing them back down by my sides.

"No touching," She whispers. 

"That's not fair." I sulk. 

"Shh." She brings her finger up to my lips and kisses me again and soon starts to move to my jawline, neck, and collarbone. Kissing every inch, I can feel myself start to struggle a little bit to keep my hands down. She places soft butterfly kisses down my chest and abs, causing my already fully erect cock to twitch a little.

"Oh my god Midnight." I whisper her name. I feel the desperation to use my hands and the willpower it's taking me not to. She has no idea how hard this is for me right now. 

The next thing I know, I see her start to sit up, still straddling me while gently taking my hands and places them back onto her hips. 

"Your turn," I hear her whisper into my ear as I feel her playfully bite my earlobe. 

That's when I take control again (just like I know how she likes it), having my hands instantly flip her over violently before burying my head into her neck and moving my hands all over her body. Our breathing then becomes rough and fast. 

"You're irresistible." I tell her while kissing in between her breasts. 

My hand comes up to hers as I bring them up to the sides of her head and entwine our fingers together. 

"Zane please....." She starts to beg for me.

Without further delay, I her gasp and moan loudly in pure pleasure as I plunge deep and hard inside of her wet folds. Every thrust was harder and faster than the last. 

Tonight was something neither one of us have had ever since the fight. I took all of her just as she did with me afterwards during our second round and we savored every moment each time..

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Wanna give a shout out to Prevails_breeze556!  Thank you for being supportive and showing so much love for my work. I appreciate a whole lot! :):):):):)

I will try and do more shout outs to you all cause I really do love you guys and am so happy and lucky to have you all enjoy reading my stories. :):)