EPILOGUE: Two Years Later

MIDNIGHT

My heart's beating fast, butterflies are going crazy all over in my stomach. I try to breathe in and out a few times to try and calm my nerves. 

I then look at Stella as she opens up the door and she stares at me with a huge smile on her face as she closes the door behind her and looks at me through the mirror reflection. 

"Are you ready?" She asks. 

"I think so." I say as I turn to look at her. 

"You look beautiful and trust me, my brother loves you and I guarantee that he's gonna cry when you start walking down the aisle." She tells me as she takes hold of my hands. "Now let's get going, it's time." She says while turning and opening the door right before we walk out into the hallway and stand behind the white pearl painted doors that once opened would be my cue to begin walking down the aisle to my future. My husband. 

Since I didn't have a father or a brother to help walk me down the aisle and since unfortunately, Zane's father wasn't here anymore, I asked if Kobey would be nice enough to walk me down the aisle. 

He also happens to be Zane's best man as Stella was my Maid Of Honor. Stella hugged me and then went inside to stand up at the alter as Kobey complimented on how beautiful I was and how honored he felt to be the one to walk him down the aisle. I smiled and thanked him right before the ivory white painted wooden doors opened and the song I chose started playing. 

I took in one final deep breath and breathed it out as I looped my arm through Kobeys, everyone began to stand and Kobey and I began walking slowly. 

Right away, all I could focus on was Zane standing at the alter and noticing him smiling and tearing up. Which of course made me teary eyed and smile as well. I didn't notice anyone else around me, just him. 

Then as we got just a couple of feet away, we stopped and the Reverend began as the music died. 

"And who here gives away this beautiful young lady?" He asks. 

"My fiance, Stella and I do." He announces. Then he gives me a peck on the cheek and goes to stand next to Zane as his Best Man as Zane takes my hand and helps me step up in front of him. 

I then hand my bouquet of different colored daisies to Stella as Zane and I looked at one another and held each other's hands while the Reverend begins the ceremony and has us say our vows then has right before he finishes pronouncing us husband and wife, that's when Zane grabs my face and dips me back while kissing me. 

He brings me back up and everyone begins cheering and applauding while him and I began heading out to our car to head to the reception that was just down the street. Which I didn't see why we couldn't just walk but I soon found out why Zane wanted to take a car, so that he could ravish me in the car. 

I swear, I've got my hands full with him. 

***************************************************

ZANE

My eyes quickly filled up with tears as soon as the double doors opened up and Kobey began to walk her down the aisle. 

She looked so radiant, beautiful and breathtaking. Our eyes locked immediately on each other. This is definitely gonna be one of the best days of my life. 

Afterwards as we began making our way into the car that was gonna take us to the reception that was being held right down the street. 

She didn't know why I had one but right as soon as we got in, I had told the driver beforehand to take us for a drive and while driving, just as I predicted in not being able to keep my hands off of her, my wolf and I lost it and we made love real quick before making it to the reception. In which of course, we were almost an hour late. 

We had a lot of fun and everybody that came had accepted her and congratulated us both and at the end of the night, we got to my private plane and after sitting down and getting settled in, Midnight and I both cuddled into each other's arms as the plane began taking off. 

We weren't even in the air for a couple of hours when I feel Midnight sitting up. 

"Oh, I almost forgot." She tells me. 

"What?" I smiled at her. 

"Here, this is for you." She tells me while handing me an elongated red box. 

"What's this?" I ask. 

"It's a wedding gift." She smiles. 

"Baby, you didn't have to." I try and tell her. 

"Just shut up and open it." She laughs. 

I laugh a little bit and then remove the top of the box and see a couple of cuban cigars inside, along with a nice zippo lighter made out of pure white gold. 

"Baby, thank you." I tell her. 

"What's wrong?" She asks. 

"I love it baby really. It's just, I don't smoke." I chuckle. 

"I know that. You don't have to smoke them if you don't wan't to. But I know you can use that lighter. Flip it over." She smiles at me while moving her arms through mine and kisses my arm as she watches me flip it over. 

I smile while I look back down and re-read the words inscribed on the lighter that reads: We Do Not Remember Days, We Remember Moments.

I look at her and smile. "I love that saying." He says. 

"I'm glad because I wan't you to remember that saying forever. Cause I want today to be one of those moments and I want you to prepare for the other moment that will come in nine months from now." She tells me. 

Right away I know what she's telling me and I couldn't help but feel happier than I've ever been and excited as much as a kid would get when walking into a candy shop. 

I pull her into my arms and kiss her as I start to tear up, telling her I love her so much before laying my head down to her belly as I place my hand on it and then put my ear against it. 

"Hey there little one. I'm gonna be the best dad ever." I then kiss her stomach and place my hand back onto her stomach as we begin to kiss one another and begin our journey to happily ever after. 

                                                           THE END!!

So I'm sorry to say that that concludes this story and I hope you enjoyed it. :)
I am however, going to be posting another story or two on here that I have already written and have edited while working on the full book version as well. So one of the stories that I'm gonna be posting in the next week, will not be werewolf, but a Spy falling for a Curvy woman called, 'DANGER....Curves Ahead!' I'll announce when it's posted and then the story after that, will be called, 'The Alpha and His Huntress!' Which will be about how a ruthless Alpha who finds his mate that happens to be not only a witch but a Huntress and leader of the group that hunts werewolves to try and tame them so they don't continue destroying their kinds. It'll be cute, funny and a little different and of course have some action and sexy scenes in it. ;)

So don't worry my lovely fans, there are so many stories that are going to come even after those that'll be a mixture of werewolves and MC one's as well, along with Gangleader one. 

Don't worry, i'll be working and posting on the one's that I have already been working on and posting for. Those are still my top priority, but I thought about giving you guys another one to read.