CHAPTER 13:

AARON

It has taken me almost a month to finally track my cunt of a sister down.  That bitch has been nothing but a pain in my ass since the day she was born.

She is so weak and pathetic and has brought nothing but shame and embarrassment to our family. In fact, a part of me would rather her stay gone. However, my dad has other plans and has convinced me in how her coming back will be better and easier since she would have probably gotten something on Zane and his Pack. I kept trying to tell him she would just get in the way like always, but he still insisted. 

I was shocked after finding out where she ended up. From what I was told yesterday, she still is at the academy. In fact, right now, I'm waiting in my office for some of my guys to return with her so I can finally settle a score with Zane at the same time. That is, if he hasn't killed her yet. In fact, he's probably torturing her as we speak. My how just the thought of that brings a smile to my face.

Zane and I have always been enemies. Just as my dad and his have been. I plan to make my father proud and take down both Zane and his father.

Both of them deserve to be tortured and murdered for what they did years ago when The Alpha King decided to let our mother die.

She had gone to him asking for help in  protecting us from an enemy that has been trying to take out our entire family for years. However, they turned her away instead and not a mile away from their castle, she was murdered by several rogues.

For the past several centuries my mother's father had made enemies with a devious warlock. He had broken into the warlock's castle and tried stealing something very valuable. However, he was caught and thrown into a dungeon where he spent five days in, rotting away. Right before her father died, the warlock had cursed our family for all eternity. Of course I'm pissed off at my grandfather for bringing that upon us but I'm even MORE upset that Zane's family turned my mother away. If they had helped her instead then she'd still be here.

Zane and his father never were punished. They were the reason my mother died and they weren't even tried. But I will get my revenge and justice for my mother.

I hear a knock on my door and have whoever it is to come in. It's my Beta.

"So?" I asked him.

"Zane, uh, we have a problem." He begins.

"What?" I asked.

"She isn't there. In fact, the place is empty." He says.

"Fuck!!" I yelled and my father came walking into the room.

"Can't find her?" He smirks.

"I will." I assure him.

"Good. I'd hate to have you take her place." He warns me before leaving.

I want to hit him so bad. He is nothing but a big stubborn asshole and is so stupid for even thinking he will never die. He doesn't want me taking his place cause he believes he will live forever.

I get so frustrated with him and now, for him to think that I can't find Midnight, just makes things worse. No matter what I say to do, I can never seem to be good enough for him.

Ugh, I can't wait for this all to be over with and I become the new Alpha King. I may even keep my sister around to be the main servant in my soon-to-be castle.